Imputation- do you agree?

by Lillith26 69 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Lillith

I've probably studied Calvanism more than you have.

What make you say that? While I do believe all five points of TULIP. I'm not sure Calvin or Luther would share my view of man before the fall. I don't believe man ever had any righteousness, just innocence.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I don't believe man ever had any righteousness, just innocence.

Dog, that's pretty deep.

• oompa
    oompa

that dna strand used to be straight as Walter Cronkite.....sin caused it to twist so stop looking for sin markers....gotta think outside the box LuckyC

but that thought that killing somebody perfect would somhow "undo" somebody perfect who screwed up is just NUTS!.....all it does is kill two people instead of one........who came up with this idea???..........it seems like total crap to me.........surely some god of justice can come up with better than that.......oompa

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

DeputyDog- When I look at nature I see a balance, how would you know what "good" is if you never new it's oppersite??? I respect the natural order- I was born from this earth and one day I will die and return to it. Fear is a method of control and it is one that many religious leaders have used to there own advantage. Healthy fear can keep you safe from physical harm in nature baut the fear of man (religious leaders) will only keep you safe from learning that they are full of crap and want to control you to feed their own greed!

Faith may be gift but blind faith can be distructive- some of us need a REASON to believe and will question the others motives/facts before placing their trust or faith in them!

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Thanks Oompa- my point exactly

• oompa
    oompa

an Lil26.......even if we were using some gigundo stellar space scales of justice thingy......one life would be good for ONE LIFE!!!!!.........not all frikkin humanity as already dead as well as yet unborn..........really, who came up with this??........oomps.......bizarre

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Lillith

Healthy fear can keep you safe from physical harm in nature baut the fear of man (religious leaders) will only keep you safe from learning that they are full of crap and want to control you to feed their own greed!

I'm not sure what "man" you're talking about since I'm accountable to God, not men or "religious leaders".

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Robdar

I don't believe man ever had any righteousness, just innocence.
    Dog, that's pretty deep.

Why do you say that?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Why do you say that?

Because it is. You have thought long about it and in a different direction from most. I'm glad you posted it. It isn't something I would have expected to read on this forum.

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

DeputyDog- it's is not god holding you accountable for your past actions- it's YOU! that feeling of unease you get when you are about to do or say something wronge is designed "by" god to prevent you from following through on this action and if you go ahead and do it anyway GUILT is what follows. You need to learn how to learn from your mistakes and forgive yourself for being the mere mortal you were designed to be!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit