Alumna sues college because she hasn't found a job

by daniel-p 114 Replies latest jw friends

• sacolton
    sacolton

I'm more interested by intellectual conversations. I don't care if they are blonde, redheads, brunettes or bald.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hmmm ... thanks, but I see a little clarification is needed.

When I said "you guys," I meant generic- female as well as male.

Any (more) takers?

Sylvia

• Priest73
    Priest73

Syliva, I'm easy, so I'm the wrong person to ask.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "In her complaint, Thompson says she seeks $70,000 in reimbursement for her tuition and $2,000 to compensate for the stress of her three-month job search."

Ummm... I say that the college should 'cheerfully' refund her - her money - and then proceed to take away her college 'degree'. She won't be using it anyway... not as a burger-flipper.

• snowbird
    snowbird

OK, Priest.

Anyone else?

Maybe I should move it to its own thread?

Sylvia

• bibledike
    bibledike

She put her business out there like woe. She better change her name for her next resume.

• John Doe
    John Doe

As if anyone will even connect this lawsuit with any of her job applications.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

If anyone protests, it should be Daniel-P.

It is his thread.

LOL. I don't claim any ownership of "my thread." The discussion will go where it goes. If we were all present in person, would I jump up and say "hold it! this is my topic! you wanna talk about something else you'll have to go over there!"

--I guess I'm hijacking my own thread ranting about how silly the "hijacking threads" concept is.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    But it's usually more than just hair and eyes...it's the total package and how it's put together.
    ...Speaking from a 'looks only' point of view...

Thanks, UC.

Just saw your post.

As if anyone will even connect this lawsuit with any of her job applications.

Stranger things happen every day.

Sylvia

• Priest73
    Priest73
    The discussion will go where it goes.

Who likes peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches? I've never been a fan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit