• John Doe
    John Doe

Not if I can help it.

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL.

You can't help it, John Doe.

The fascination is too powerful.

Bro Shawn asked a thoughtful question in a respectful manner.

If anyone protests, it should be Daniel-P.

It is his thread.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

I would also like to ask a question.

What is it about blond hair and blue eyes that set you guys a-titter?

I ask in all seriousness.

Thanks.

Sylvia

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

As someone who has worked in this area for a few years I have noticed a new 'breed' of student. They want everything given to them on a plate and have developed what you would describe as a 'learned helplessness'. This also means that they lack initiative and often don't take responsibility for their own mistakes and failures. Students are now much more demanding and don't hesitate to assert what they consider to be their 'rights'.

It's not unusual to have to waste time in a class telling alleged grown ups to stop talking and worst of all stop text messaging. Another pain is the endless tales of woe you get on the day an assignment is due in - this is when the 48 hr virus is at it's height and countless grandparents and other relatives decide to kick the bucket.

This girl has done herself no favours at all and this will backfire on her big time. No employer will want a troublemaker with her kind of attitude.

• Priest73
    Priest73

It's really just the boobs that are below the blond hair and blue eyes. I prefer brunettes. But I wouldn't kick a blond out of bed for eating crackers... (looks down) isn't that right Crackers?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks, Priest, but I daresay it's more than that.

I haven't had much interaction with White people, however, I remember one lady going on and on about how she hoped her child was a blonde.

She didn't elaborate, but I got the feeling she expected me to understand.

I didn't.

Sylvia

• sacolton
    sacolton

Wait a minute ...

Isn't it the black men who are chasing the blonde hair and blue eye girls?

• undercover
    undercover

There are some blond hair/blue eyed gals that set me all a ga-ga...but I usually find that dark hair/dark eyed gals really catch my attention...

But it's usually more than just hair and eyes...it's the total package and how it's put together.

...Speaking from a 'looks only' point of view...

• snowbird
    snowbird

Quit stalling and answer the question, Bro Shawn!

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit