My SIL might be 'fishin'....?

by AK - Jeff 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Oh if you were baptized a JW...I guarantee you they have a written record of the event. In fact everything that happens to you as a JW becomes part of your permanent record even after you are dead.

Nobody in the baptismal pool said anything to you except maybe "Hold one wrist with one hand and use the other one to hold your nose." Or maybe...come back here Spike...we need to dunk you again because your right leg from the knee up didnt get submerged."

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

That's the part I wish was recorded.

• lola28
    lola28

Hi Jeff,

I mean no disrespect with the following but I have to ask, when you disassociated yourself what did you think would happen? Did you expect witnesses to suddenly change to accommodate you? Dear, why be so angry when you made the choice to leave? And I assume it was an informed choice, no? You knew that DA’ing would bring about this reaction from people that you knew your whole life, you can’t blame them for sticking to what they feel is right. I’m not saying shunning is right, but I do understand where they are coming from. I think it’s time you man up and learn to deal with the fall out caused by your decision to leave.

Lola

• sacolton
    sacolton

Does your SIL look at you like this ...

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

these people (jws) are jealous bastards. they're not happy until "they" are put up on the pedestal

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Dear Lola -

I mean no disrespect with the following but I have to ask, when you associated yourself what did you think would happen? Were you told to expect 'shunning' when you figured out they were lying out their asses? Dear, why not just stay associated until you die if you want to be treated with respect? And I assume your baptism was an informed choice, no? You should have expected that associating would bring about an entire set of 'hidden rules of behaviour' from people that you knew your whole life. You should have known they were not really Christian on any level. I’m not saying lying/hiding the truth/making up false prophecy/joining the UN/joining in with Jimmy Swaggart/allowing people to die from wrong doctrine/ruining young lives by toleration of pedophilia is right, but I do understand where they are coming from. I think it’s time you man up and learn to deal with the fall out caused by your decision to join. Don't you think that once you commit yourself to an evil/ lying/false/hateful religion, that you should always stay and never bitch because you were lied to about the religion, nor the way you would be treated when you finally leave. If you don't like it - then stay I say!!

Jeff

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Besides all the parady posted above, dear Lola, this thread is not about that at all - it is about how the lying bastards are sneakily trying to trap my wife. Can you read?

Jeff

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

The wife's trapped already, it would seem, if I may be so bold, with you, Jeff

• lola28
    lola28

Dear Jeff,

I’m dealing perfectly well with the fall out that came from joining the witnesses and the fall out that came about with leaving, as a young adult I had enough foresight to know what was going to happen when I left, that’s not to say that I liked it but I knew then like I know now that all my actions have consequences,

I have to ask Jeff, if these people are so horrible why are you so needy to have their “respect”? And by the way, respect works both ways, how dare you ask that they respect you when you show such contempt towards them?

Lola

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

To the well-known celebutante ex-Jw from Indiana:

BetterDaze -

You are very kind aren't you?

Yes, I am kind. Very.

I would never jeopardize anyone’s fade.

Ever.

Especially not to nurse my own personal grievences.

That is simply how our characters differ.

THIS IS A DISCUSSION FORUM FOR GOD"S SAKE!

Correct, Elder RighteousMuch. This IS a discussion forum.

Not the Watchtower study you read the paragraph and all our answers must be regurgitated in perfect agreement.

This is not the Kingdom Hall, I am not some spiritually weak sister, you’ll get no obedient zombie head-nodding from me.

I call it as I see it. You are welcome to disagree.

How bout this> You mind yours and I will mind mine.

Some words to the wise:

“If you don't want it seen, or discussed, just leave it at home?”

~Former unknown ex-Jw from NJ

What happens in Faderville, stays in Faderville.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit