My SIL might be 'fishin'....?

by AK - Jeff 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I agree Outlaw. She's a bitch anyway. Nothing worse than a bitch who has gained self-righteousness.

This is the same one who turned a blind eye to her non-JW husband molesting his own children for years. Now she won't speak to me because I expose her religion for what it is - go figure.

Jeff

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jeff..

There is no Pedophile problem in Watchtower World..There are Apostates though..

Your SIL turned a blind eye to her own children being molested..Now she is head hunting your Mrs.

You dealing with a dangerous person..Warn your wife,to watch her ass..Her sister is up to no good..

....................OUTLAW

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

ah, the ties that bind [in all the ways that phrase can be taken]

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Yep Outlaw. Mrs AK Jeff is aware and wary. Thanx.

When I look back at the creeped out life this woman has lead, I nearly wretch. Her son and two daughters are all seriously affected by her actions. She has turned worlds upside down with her hypocricy. It is seriously scary that persons of this caliber are not only allowed, but encouraged, to go teach others the Watchtower version of 'love of Jesus'.

Jeff

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

and still, we must love that SIL just as Jesus would, loving the sinners and hating (even reproving) their sins

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

You may have to love her, Spike. I don't have to.

Jeff

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

According to Jesus' 2 greatest commands, we ALL do, Jeff

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Don't think I believe in Jesus anymore, Spike. But thanx anyway. I am sure he was a great cabinet-maker if he ever actually lived. Commandment maker that I should listen to 2000 years later? - probably not.

Jeff

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

What better way to get to people who appear to be "slipping away" than to employ their close JW relatives into being double agents? I dont care is that WAS her sister she was talking to. There are NO sacred relationships in this Borg and ALL are expected to "keep the organization clean" and if that means narcing on her own sister she would in a heartbeat.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

It's about LOYALTY and Jehovah's Universal Sovereignty, whether others will admit to it or not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit