Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thank you, flipper. I love the pic of you and your wife.

• Terry
    Terry

Terry,

I think you have aged like a fine wine, you look quite handsome , your wife should consider you as eye candy

That would be EX-wife....I'm sure I look better to her now that I'm EX :) Laffy taffy.

Thank you.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

My husband and I out with friends this past weekend . My husband is in front and I am the blond behind him . Everyone says he is like Dick Clark never ages ! I don't know what that says about me ....do not say I look like I could be his Mother !!! I'll punch you ....yes I will

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    That would be EX-wife....I'm sure I look better to her now that I'm EX :) Laffy taffy.

Probably - I think I look and act about 5 years younger now that I'm an ex. ;)

- Lime

EDIT: Oh wait, to her? I think more about how I look to the next.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

As good as I can get for now

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Would love to post apic, but not in the position just yet! Have enjoyed everyone elses pics though! I have a facebook account - Mattieu Jwn - Lots of pics there!! Great post Flipper......

Cheers, Mattieu

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Mr FLIPPER you always have such kind words. All I can say of you and your wife is that it is so wonderful you have found each other and are so in love. I hope for that one day. That pic was taken at my 34th birthday party (yes it's so much fun celebrating) and the them was Mad Hatters Tea Party (the tea happend to be tequila)

• cantleave
    cantleave

Here one of my 1968 Fender Strat

• four candles
    four candles

Here's one of my babies!!!!!! But my Strat is a bit newer....it's a '96.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Nice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit