Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• flipper
    flipper

TATIANA- Thanks so much ! My wife and I are very happy together.

TROUBLED MIND- You and your hubby look like a nice, fun couple to get to know ! Wish my wife and I lived closer- we'd spend some time together.

MAIITIEU- Thanks. Hope to see your picture sometime.

LOUBELLE- Thanks my friend, I appreciate it. I'm very thankful to have a good sweet wife indeed. You will find your prince someday friend. I'm happy for you that you are celebrating your birthday and having a great time doing it ! Cheers to you sis !

CANTLEAVE - What an awesome 1968 Fender Strat ! Cool. Thanks for posting it.

FOUR CANDLES - Nice guitars dude ! If you and Cantleave live somewhat close to each other in England- you two should look each other up and jam together ? Go for it

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

The weather is quite lovely, here in the Deep South, right now. My family and I visited a local park. Here are a few snapshots of us.

• chickpea
    chickpea

me at the homestead

and 60% of these are mine, back together again
    for the first time on over 2 years, in the house
    they grew up in ( the youngest 2 were born here!)
    this was taken last thurs, after 18 bratwurst vanished!

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

Fourcandles, Seeing as you're into guitars, you any good at valuations? I got a beautiful El Maya. I saw one go on Ebay last year, and it was totally wrecked, it fetched £800. Mine was made just before the factory in Malaysia went up in smoke. I've read a lot of stuff from musicians saying it's got the most beautiful distinctive sound. I want to get it insured.

Cheers Dude,

• Dark Side
  • Dark Side
  • Dark Side
    Dark Side

Two attempts at posting a picture. I'll eventually figure it out. Either that, or you'll see many more blank posts from me

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Donny, I love the beard! Very distinguished!

Chickpea, you are more beautiful than I imagined.

• flipper
    flipper

LEAVING WT- You, your wife & children are a beautiful family my friend !

CHICKPEA- Nice picture of you my friend . And your family is beautiful as well ! They look like a fun bunch to be with. Thanks for the pictures

• four candles
    four candles

Look....the hair and fuzz is coming along well!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit