Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• talesin
    talesin

Happy New Year, Flipper and Mrs.! xoxoxo

• Lostwun
    Lostwun
    So nice to put a face with you all :)
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Nice photo, Tal! Love your polka dots. They're my fav!

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for the pictures folks ! Really nice ! Keep em coming !

4THGEN- Indeed thanks for the compliment towards my wife ! She is a lovely lady indeed.

CRISIS of CONSCIENCE- Nice pics of you and your brother ! Hope you had fun at Disney World !

JOLIETTE- Nice picture of you and your friend ! Thanks for posting it !

PUNK of NICE - I see you're in the holiday spirit mate ! Good for you- keep playing that music bro !

DJS- Nice picture of you and your daughter . Thanks for sharing !

NEVER A JW- Wow ! What a cool picture of you on top of the mountain ! Thanks for sharing. That's one hell of a climb up and down in one day ! Hope you hydrated yourself well !

TALESIN- Happy New Year to you as well from me and my wife ! Thanks for the picture ! Nice. Have a safe and Happy New Year ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Any other pictures folks would like to share on this FINAL day of 2015 ? You never know - " Armageddon " may come and you won't have a chance to share your picture before the " new system " !! LOL. Joking. Don't worry- you'll have lots of time cause it ain't coming.

• kairos
    kairos

Here's one of the most recent of me:

• flipper
    flipper
    KAIROS- Nice picture with your instrument ! Cool
  • flipper
    flipper

Here's a picture of my dog Lizzy, me and my son on our backpacking trip in late September in a remote Northern California mountain canyon area. Enjoying the campfire !

• Londo111
    Londo111

I'm not sure if I'm outting myself or why I'm doing such a conceited thing as posting my picture. But...what the hey! It's a whim.

• flipper
    flipper
    LONDO- Nice picture guy- you are sideways ! LOL. Thanks for sharing ! There's nothing conceited about posting your picture here- lots of folks do it just to let some of us know who we are on this private thread. I hope you aren't outing yourself too- but only folks who are signed up on this board can see these pics. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    Love those glasses, LONDO. I have a pair of dark-rimmed glasses myself. Excellent personal presentation!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit