Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Jan, the funny thing is, that on this forum you always seem SO calm and so MATURE and loving, like a warm blanket. To see your fun picture and you calling yourself a hell raiser is just so incongruous!! I guess we just really don't know all the facets of everyone here until we know them personally :).
  • cognac
    cognac

Love when she laughs... :)

• jhine
    jhine

Cognac great picture , it is always wonderful to see children laughing , that is how children should be , carefree and happy .

Faye , lol , my family know that at any party I'm the first one to be wanting to get on the dance floor . I posted that PIC because I wanted to show that other side of me . I am trying to get a PIC of my older granddaughter on as well ,just to be equal opportunities embarrassing . I had so much trouble posting the first it may be a few days until I figure out how I did it ! . Jan

• cofty
    cofty

Out an about in Northumberland National Park...

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Looking good Bill!

• cofty
    cofty
    Thanks. This was a few months ago. I reckon it will have turned back into a peat bog again by now. Hope you are both well?
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Good to see you're not wearing tight pants. Can't see the color of your socks, but that scarf is a little on the bright side. Maybe next time go with regulation grey?

Just kidding! Beautiful country. Were you hiking?

• cofty
    cofty

haha Yes just out for a few hours in the hills. Rucksack is out of picture, I was better equipped than it looks.

This is only about 20 mins drive from my house - well the start of the walk was!

MrsC....

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    It seems you live very near lots of beautiful places. What a great way to spend quality time together. Nice photos.
  • GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Thanks Bill, we`re all good thanks, just really busy with work and uni. Going to need some r & r soon or my head is going to go POP!!

Pic of my Max for all doggie lovers out there!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit