Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• lurkernomore
    lurkernomore
    Hey QMI, how did you find the Spartan race? I'm looking to do my first one this year! There's loads of events not too far from where i live!
  • Question_Mans_interpretation
    Question_Mans_interpretation

Hey Lurker we just started doing spartan races 4 months ago and we love it! We started off doing the Sprint race at the world championship in lake tahoe and have since done a Super race. We love it and how challenging it is. We want to go for our first trifecta this year and complete all 3 of the different races.

• lurkernomore
    lurkernomore
    Cool. Think I'll start with the sprint just to get a feel for it. There's a good dozen venues within a couple hours drive so plenty to choose from :)
  • MarkofCane
    MarkofCane

Wow, very cool. Hope to be able to post a picture someday, if I do now I will unleash the dogs of hell upon myself. Oh, I mean Hall.

Nice to connect faces with comments.

• pronomono
    pronomono
    QMI, congrats on finishing your first Super! I did my first Super this past year. I've already lined up my trifecta.... Sprint in Atlanta, Beast in South Carolina, and Super in an undisclosed (to you all) location close to home. My first Super sucked. It took me 5 hours. My goal is to best that by an hour this year. Obstacle course racing is addictive.
  • talesin
    talesin

I chickened out on the pic, so will share this song instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P29E7YYMD7o

Pics will follow ... soon. hehehe

• atomant
    atomant
    Image result for images of the devilheres my photo to anyone who cares.
  • Heaven
    Heaven
    atomant... oh my .... ;0)
  • Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7
    Question: You look like George Clooney when he was younger of course.
  • Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7
    Atomant: You look like Lucifer....after the fall of course.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit