Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen
    GoneAwol, Cool A pasto doggie!
  • Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Me and my youngest getting ready for xmas

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Let's see if the old man finally learned to post a photo. It's a little blurry but it will have to do for now.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

My brother and I last week.

Living and enjoying life!

• jhine
    jhine

Great picture CoC , but which one are you ?

Jan

• ihunt
    ihunt

A picture from my sister's wedding a year ago. I'm on the left, my dad and mom are to my right, and my three sisters are farther right. If you know me, send me a pm!

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Cognac:

You're looking so much brighter and happier. Your daughter is is gorgeous.

Cofty:

Nothing like being outdoors with the person who matters most and shares your passions.

CoC:

Ever tried Nate Sherman's line of cigars? If you haven't I recommend any of them with a Cameroon wrapper - delicious!

Amelia:

Yay for Xmas! You both look happy. You guys -1. WBTS-0

HappyDad:

Good too see so many happy away from the bOrg!

Ihunt:

What a good looking family, and happy too! By the way, does your name mean you actually hunt?

Nice pics everyone!

• ihunt
    ihunt
    SCS, its a reference to my last name (Hunter). Only things I've ever hunted were a few unfortunate ground squirrels ha.
  • Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

jhine, I'm on the right. I'm the younger one but taller.

My brother is on the left.

SecretSlaveClass - Thanks for the recommendation!! I'm fairly new to the cigar thing. I hadn't even heard of Nate Sherman cigars. I'll have to try some.

Oh yea, and just like ihunt said, if you recognize me, send me a PM. Obviously I don't have much to hide since now I'm posting pictures.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

iHunt:

I see 👍

CoC:

Nate Sherman have great assorted sample boxes you purchase so you can see what you like without blowing a fortune.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit