Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• flipper
    flipper
    CRISIS of CONSCIENCE & MIGHTY V8- NIce pictures . Thanks for sharing
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Love your dog, Mighty V8

Great name too 😊

• PlatinumFix
    PlatinumFix

This is me taken last yr

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

(Anyone else notice James Brown's pinky ring?)

He could qualify for the GB if he bought a nicer watch.

Doc

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

It was a good hair day ...the horns were totally covered !

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Safe at home, nice picture of your cat. I also had a little tuxedo cat who died at 17. She was the sweetest cat ever. I have a new cat, Lizzie, who is anything but sweet, her mission in life seems to be trying to punk me, sneaking up and smacking my head, grabbing my feet from under the bed, etc. Well, she makes me laugh anyway.

Nice pictures everyone.

• Heaven
    Heaven
    troubled mind... not only are you beautiful, but that photo shows some lovely decor as well. :0)
  • jhine
    jhine

this is from my birthday party . I am the blonde in the middle . My daughter is in front of me with the long dark hair and the young lady at the back of the line is my youngest granddaughter . Jan

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Jan! So cute! Birthday party raucous fun! Those things can get entirely out of hand can't they! (Watch out, or next time someone may end up without a head!) ;)

• jhine
    jhine

Thanks Faye , I am happy to take that chance ! I really am a terror on the dance floor , much to the kid's embarrassment .

One of my cards said " growing old with grace and dignity is wonderful but your way is more fun " My reputation as a hell raiser obviously precedes me lol .

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit