Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Punk:

In my early teens I read every Doctor Who book available at the public library. My fave Doctor who was the one with the scarf who loved (jelly babies?). And the Daleks were my fave baddie too. I tried to watch a Doctor Who TV show in adulthood and turned it off after ten minutes.

• done4good
    done4good

Xanthippe - Nice photo of you to compliment that intelligence and mental toughness of yours. It was not nearly as easy to get out in 1989, when you did.

d4g

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    SSC - That would be Tom Baker. I watched Dr Who from the very first episode back in 1963, with my Dad. I have often found that the memory of something is better than the reality of it.
  • mrquik
    mrquik
    Wow; I was led to believe that apostates had horns & tails. We're a fine looking group. Except for my avatar photo. That was taken at a Polar Plunge in upstate NY.....after numerous shots of tequila......before I mooned 1,000 people....Yeah, I know......judicial meeting......blah, blah, blah........
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    SecretSlaveClass and done4good, thank you!
  • James Brown
  • jhine
    jhine

Crisis you look like a ( slightly older ) boy band with the smart trousers and slightly different but just enough alike grey shirts . Did you deliberately co-ordinate or just have the same taste in clothes ?

Jan

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Ha-ha! Jhine, my brother got married that day and we had a small celebration.

We were dressing up somewhat for the occasion but the matching was just coincidence.

The three of us actually all commented that day on how odd it was that we all had decided to wear shirts that matched without ever having discussed it.

We must be brothers!

• flipper
    flipper
    What great pictures of such beautiful people ! All of you ! Thanks for sharing . Any more who would like to share ? Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • Simon
    Simon

Wait, wait, wait ... whenever I saw "James Brown" I pictured a black dude with weird hair and a huge smile shimmying across stage with a cloak on. You've ruined that for me now :)

What great pictures of such beautiful people ! All of you ! Thanks for sharing

This is a great thread. It really humanizes the exJW community instead of us all being evil apostates with horns coming out of our heads (I've not posted a pic until I get mine filed down).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit