How many here actually still believe that there is a God??

by annalice 93 Replies latest jw friends

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I do believe, but I am (by definition) a heretic.

I do NOT believe the bible (nor any other religious tome) was written by god, but rather by men (and sometimes women) who were searching for god. I believe some of those writers were more "in touch" than others.

I do not believe in the (G)od we were told about. I believe more in a powerful consciousness that has been all but lost, but can be found... if one unlearns all of the dogma and superstitions and reflex reactions that keep us away.

• eddie c
    eddie c

I dont post very often but on this topic i can say that yes i do most definetly believe.

Eddie

How lovely to see your still alive LOL I miss you muchly!!!

Grace Gough Met you at PA

Hi Grace , miss you too. Yes , Me and Anne are still alive and kicking......not each other . Married 40 years nexy May..God willing.

Love

Eddie

Eddie

• Caedes
    Caedes

John Doe,

I believe there is a god. In fact, I know there is. You can call him Mr. Doe.

Your dad is god?! wow!

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

The facts have not shown a single shred of evidence for a "god". It's just wishful thinking and indoctrination.

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

The facts have not shown a single shred of evidence for a "god". It's just wishful thinking and indoctrination.

What about all of the wonderful creation around us…??? Is that not evidence of a ‘loving creator’..?? I think that you need to look again…. Tut tut…!!

Besides, god only reveals himself to the ones that are close to him and have faith in him. So it is no surprise there is no evidence. That is the way that god is. Doesn’t mean that he doesn’t exist…..

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

"The facts have not shown a single shred of evidence for a "god". It's just wishful thinking and indoctrination."

Except for the absence of nothing.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I absolutely do...this is following 15 years of atheism.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I do. I am God - now to explain that is another whole story.

• isaacaustin
  • tijkmo
    tijkmo

i do

but i don't care

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit