How many here actually still believe that there is a God??

by annalice 93 Replies latest jw friends

• Chalam
    Chalam

Count me in!

All the best,

Stephen

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I do.

But I'm struggling right now with what kind of God he is and what it is he expects from me.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Absolutely, and without a shadow of a doubt! We leaned on him so many times, and he always comes through! Infact, I believe he drew us out of that dangerous cult!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Palmtree67,

Just remember the two things Jesus said you must have to be acceptable to him: 1. Love, 2. Faith.

It's simple. Over and over Jesus mention only those two things. It is the Watchtower that has made it so complicated by adding to it. Reminds me of the Scribes and Pharasis. They added so many more laws and regulations to the people that they were weighed down and downtrodden. Jesus came with a message of hope and relief. Faith and Love. Love Jehovah your God, and have Faith in Christs Ramsom.

Faith and love encompasses all other things....

Remember to keep praying for direction and Holy Spirit. He will give to all those asking.

Hang in there......

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Without a doubt.....I believe in, and that there is a God. The Watchtower Society has a lot to answer to Him for those who used to believe in Him but no longer do because of their (WTBS) twisted brainwashing concept of what He is and putting themselves (FDS) higher than His son.

HappyDad

• snowbird
    snowbird
    The Watchtower Society has a lot to answer to Him

Amen and amen!

Their sins have massed clear to the heavens, and God is going to call their acts of injustices to mind.

Sylvia

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Which God?

What is He/She/It supposed to have done/be about to do?

I don't believe there is a divine entity that has commands for us.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

If you're keeping some kind of score, mark me down as a 'believer'.

Thank you.

Outaservice

• Casper
    Casper

I sincerely feel a "Need" to believe in something higher than mankind, but so far have not found what I am looking for.

I'm not sure I even know what I'm looking for, proof maybe ???

If found, there's got to be some "REALLY" good explaination for allowing so much evil in the world to continue without intervention, or he/she/it/they... can count me out.

Cas

• Decided
    Decided

I can't decided what I really believe. I can't understand God. The earth is a beautiful place but is filled with bad things. Who made disease, natural disasters, all the parasites, cancer, viruses, and never explains anything to us except by some religious nuts. Why has he waited so many thousands of years to do anything? Most religious zealots say we will be tormented forever in a fire of hell if we don't believe in Jesus. Is God really that vindictive, especially since we have no evidence he exsist?

I'm still looking for answers which don't seem to exist.

Ken P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit