Anyone listening to the confrence call?

by foolsparadise 87 Replies latest jw friends

• reniaa
    reniaa

Yes the new banner for this forum is SHUN the pro-Jw's erm did I say SHUN? Oops I meant ignore/avoid which we all know is not the same as shun ehh well yes it is according to the dictionary but but....

But you know they deserve it! they don't agree with us about the wt being an evil cult and defend it which is just, just, just... so evil and so we must SHUN ooops scrub that! I mean ignore and avoid them. We can now keep only replying to people that agree with us which isn't at all like what we condemn in the wt as completely evil ehhhh is it?

Reniaa aka devils advocate

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

now to undercover page 5 …

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

If that now means we are done with having to face ad hominems, then I don't see a problem with that.

• ninja
    ninja

I would shun you because it's my choice trevor.....not because I'm told to ....

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel
    Posting Guidelines

To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

10. Posting an off-topic comment.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

My final respone to you Reniaa, and then I will no longer waste any time on the swine. Read slowly and carefully, perhaps you will understand, perhaps not.

Our of love and respect for JWs, JW supporters, and JW wannabes who could never fit into the caste system and make it as a JW (like yourself)...I (being the apostate of the WT and knowing it to be a sham) will withdraw and disfellowship myself from you. I know the answers to any issues you bring out, there is no problem there. At the same time I see no further reason to type out detailed answers to someone who does not want to hear, or is unable to accept. So I leave you to the cult that obviously does not make you happy and fulfill you (otherwise why would you be here). I, like many others here see right thru you. Answers such as you are here to protect a curious person who may stumble onto this site and be 'deceived' are obvious nonsense, as is the rest of what you say. So any, have fun, spout your JW ideologies here...and please, please continue to show the WT to be the cult it is.

Adios.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

This board does need an ignore button. It's great to talk to people if you can have a conversation where all involved stay on topic and are reasonable. But the entire thread was taken off topic to give attention to this Rennaia person. Stupid.

Renaia, France is correct in their actions. They do not recognize distructive cults as official religions. That is the point. And the point is valid. If you act like a cult and smell like a cult, you're a cult and you don't deserve the same tax free status as legitimate religions. Instead of fighting the government, the WTS should be analyzing why so many people and governments view them as cultish. Then they should change those things if they want to be legitimate. I am astonished this has been going on so long. Pay up already to Ceasar WTS!

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

there is still the appeal process, which has not yet been exhausted

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit