Is God's name absent in the Christian Scriptures?

by Spike Tassel 163 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

To me, and when we speak of interpretations we are always speaking in rgeards to yourselves, the role of Jesus in the New Covenant is clear:

He is the Lord, Our Salvation, Our Redeemer and Our Judge, he is our heavenly Bother, He and God are one, you can't have one without the other, God works through Jesus and Jesus is, for all intents and purposes, God, though he is NOT God (YHWH), he is the Son of God, the ONLY SOn Of GOd, the living Word of God, in perfect union with the Father.

All the God was in the old covenant, Jesus is and THROUGH HIM, and not the laws and traditions of the Old Covenant, do we reach God and our Salvation.

• possible-san
  • possible-san
    possible-san

It seems that the fault of not being displayed unless the next person posts is in this forum.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

PSacramento, you have a gift of words, my friend, even though your proofreading can, and likely will, improve.

Mr. Possible, I understand your frustration with posting at times. The display does sometimes lock up. Some days are worse than others. We must keep optimistic so that we may retain the power of holiness in life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit