...New Study on Vegetarian`s...Not as Healthy as Some may Think...

by OUTLAW 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

That sounds really good, Outlaw. That might be good with our steaks tonight.

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

pigs are selfish, irritating, animals. Rape and slaughter the lot of em

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Scarredforlife..The flavour from that combination is absolutely delightfull..I learned that one from a Japanese Chef..

Want do do something really nice to go with those steaks?

Duxell..

Dice onions and garlic/thinley slice mushrooms..

Melt butter in a pan/once the butter is bubbling/toss in diced garlic and onions.Sauteed until onions are transparent

now toss in thinly sliced mushrooms and add red wine

Let the mushrooms cook and the wine reduce

Top grilled steak with your Duxell..

You have just preparred a 5 Star meal..You would pay a small fortune for,in any upper class restaurant..

..........................OUTLAW

• homeschool
    homeschool

pigs are selfish, irritating, animals. The same could be said about some at the WT headquarters...why dont we save the pigs & wrap the WT leaders around asparagus and saute' with garlic and olive oil?

And, no Renny, I'm not seriously wanting to fry up real humans from the WT.

Alrighty, I'm going to a fantastic BBQ/Cookout to celebrate the 4th of July. Theres gonna be lots of healthy hamburger eaters and I'm making a grilled portobella sandwich with grilled asparagus & garlic. Mmmmmmm....and most importantly, I will be around really awesome people who know what Unconditional Love means .

Happy 4th!

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

OK, I'm going to the grocery store right now for some mushrooms. I'v e got everything else. I might get some asparagus too. I need a green vegetable. But I'll probably make it just plain.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Scarred for life..The Asparagus Spears and Bacon is vey easy to make..Just follow my instructions..And.....Use tooth picks top and bottom to hold wrapped Bacon on to aspargus spear..

You are in for a Culinary adventure..You won`t be disappointed..

..............................OUTLAW

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

jesus christ you people really shoot loads over making everything in your life about the WTBTS lol

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mraimondi............This thread is not about the WBT$.....Wake UP!!......This thread is about Nutrition!!..Food!!..Eating for Health!!

And..

...Some of my most Coveted Recipies!!!..

Right here on JWN!!!!!!!!!!!....................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Pig
    Pig

what the article failed to mention was that fat asses have higher bone density as a result of carrying the extra weight around.

Also there is no link between less dense bones and osteoporsis but there is a link to meat and milk.

Vegetarians as a whole are more healthy and i'm yet to see a study that shows vegetarians to have more bone fractures or breaks.

this article is just a desperate attempt to critisize the vegetarian diet. It's so weak yet they thought it good enough to publish. Hardly newsworthy

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

outlaw, apparently you havent read the entire thread lol... maybe next time!!!!! haha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit