JW email making the rounds: He doesn't serve Jehovah

by truthseeker 47 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

He was in a bad mood. He lost his job that day.

He told me as he hit me, "That's just one more bill to pay!"

This is where it evolves from merely nauseating to outright disgusting. Is the implication that spousal abuse is such a common occurrence in non-jw marriages? That it doesn't happen at all in jw marriages?

What a deceptive and manipulative pile of drivel.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jehovah`s Witness`s are terrible writters

The world is a mess/your all going to die

Lets all have a piece/of WBT$ Shit Pie!.......................................................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• dinah
    dinah

Jeez, I married a worldly man. He's never beaten me or given me AIDS or cheated on me or anything. Now some that I grew up with and got that good theocratic man are another story.

Control through fear. Sickening.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Same here dinah, married a worldly man...best thing I ever did.

Josie

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I would've been thrilled if my batshit crazy, wife beating jw ex-husband was half the man that my "worldly" husband is.

• rockmehardplace
    rockmehardplace

what if someone comes into the "truth" and turns out to be the greatest spiritual guy there is. serves for several years, tested as to fitness first stuff, and he marries a born in pioneer. few years later HIV pops up and he was loyal to her as all could be. cause that stuff can lay dormant for years without surfacing. now, the question is, did jehovah screw her over for marrying a good guy in the "truth" or what? she played by all the rules. such a stupid poem.

• happpyexjw
    happpyexjw

This is beyond disgusting. I know plenty of abusive JW husbands, cheating wives and elder husbands and so on. The idea that marrying outside the JWs causes such grief exclusively is so stupid I am almost speechless.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Jehovah`s Witness`s are terrible writters

The world is a mess/your all going to die

Lets all have a piece/of WBT$ Shit Pie!

• Scully
    Scully

I remember getting this poem from someone at the KH when I had confided in a Friend™ that a high school crush had come back into my life and was still interested. The fear mongering worked... I ran the other way like a frightened little bunny.

Reading that bull$h!t again, knowing what I know now, is not only offensive and nauseating, but it is really pissing me off!!!

• chickpea
    chickpea

doggerel
    1277 (as a surname, 1249), the root word probably from dog , applied to bad poetry perhaps with a suggestion of puppyish clumsiness, or being only fit for dogs.

i am all for coining a word..... gaggerel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit