Supreme Court Blood Case - WTS LOSES

by skeeter1 168 Replies latest watchtower medical

• snowbird
    snowbird

Are Spike Tassel and Scholar one and the same?

You know, similar posting style ...

Sylvia

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

My dear Isaac, yes there must be compassion. Compassion upon the one who would otherwise be forced against her will. Whose case this thread is based upon. Certainly her desire to obey Jehovah and trust in Jehovah's provision for everlasting salvation is more noble than legal and medical dogmatism. Certainly compassion trumps the angst forced upon this dear young one. What if you had her values? Where are the noble values of human dignity? Have you no pity or mercy?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

My reply:
    Are we speaking of someone under 18 who has been raised in this mind control cult? The govt- put in place by God for a purpose has acted on behalf of a minor, and acted correctly. Anyone not a JW believer can clearly see that. The org has been dishonest in its conveying of the health risks regarding the stats of unsuccessful transfusions as well as calling a transfusion eating blood. It also is clealry wrong in its scriptual application of the texts to form the ban.

It is Wt dogmatism, claimed to be God's rule and standard that is nothing more than human reasoning. This has proven dangerous and has resulted in needless death for man, in the name of God.

The most applicable text I can think of to the WT in regards this is Matthew 15:8-10

. 7 “You hypocrites, rightly did Isaiah prophesy of you:
    8 ‘T HIS PEOPLE HONORS M E WITH THEIR LIPS ,
    B UT THEIR HEART IS FAR AWAY FROM M E .
    9 ‘B UT IN VAIN DO THEY WORSHIP M E ,
    T EACHING AS DOCTRINES THE PRECEPTS OF MEN .’”

Bllod ban-precept of men touaght as a coomand of God

• shamus100
    shamus100

Spike Tassel,

I thank god that governments take over care from Jehovahs Witness children because of your organizations criminal neglect, ordering them to die when they don't know any better. All based on two scriptures thrown out there in some story-book from the middle ages... wow.

The day that Jehovah gets his son, Christ Jesus, to unleash his rath and murder me, my family, and countless other billions, I'm afraid you will just have to put up with the governments that probably pay your unemployment or disability whilst you go on internet chat rooms proclaiming your love for him on apostate web sites.

I bet Jehovah would be very very very proud of you if he saw what you were doing... Jesus too!

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

If killing innocents in war is wrong, then killing children in a war of "medicine and law" is also wrong, no?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

the govt taking over for the best interests of a child is not killing- it is saving. Is DYFS wrong for intervening in the case of child abuse? The govt is equally not wrong for intervening in spiritual abuse that is dangerous.

• shamus100
    shamus100

If killing innocents in war is wrong, then killing children in a war of "medicine and law" is also wrong, no?

Two wrongs don't make a right. And if you're suggesting that you can kill people because the bible said so, then you are more sick than you could ever possibly imagine.

I don't know where you will "go", that is, if you are now having doubts about the dubs, but that's something you will have to work out for yourself, I'm afraid. Or you can let that silly scripture in a story book keep you in a destructive cult, instead of seeing what it really means.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Where Jehovah and the man-made governments differ, Jehovah must be obeyed. It is the same challenge as Hazariah, Ananiah, and Mishael faced. It is the same challenge that Peter and the others faced when they were commanded not to preach.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

And please show me where the govt and jehovah disagree as far as blood transfusions? The WT rhetoric you have spouted has been roundly refuted as the trash it is. Show me where blood transfusions are banned. Are you also aware that the JWs tell the captives that if the court orders a blood transfusion not to fight it, it is then the courts decision. So your logic on obeying God over the govt falls flat on its face in regard to this issue on that count as well. But you have not shown (because it simply isn't there) that God disapproves of blood transfusions.

• shamus100
    shamus100

This demonstrates why the bible is just as dangerous as the Koran.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit