Supreme Court Blood Case - WTS LOSES

by skeeter1 168 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Mary
    Mary
    Spike Tassel said: By the way, I do look for useful style. When the threads are serious and I have wanted to keep track of things that I've taken perhaps an hour or two to think out, then I have found it useful to have posts like what you refer to, that start off "Spike Tassel (Post …)". Now that I see that others are bothered by it, I find that marking my posts in that fashion is detracting from getting my points across. I'm adaptable, within reason. At least, that's what I aim for.

You're full of shit. Spike Tassel is obviously our very own "scholar" posting under another pseudo disguise. Since we nailed his ass to the wall in the whole 607 BCE thread, I guess he couldn't take it and has now reinvented himself as another JW apologetic. The style, (not to mention the timing), the numbering threads (which I've never seen anyone but scholar do) is pretty much a give away.

Nice try though!

SmileysSmileysSmileys

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I agree Mary. Good find. :)

And like Pseudo scholar, Spike tassal has been refuted on everything.

• sir82
    sir82

Spike Tassel is obviously our very own "scholar" posting under another pseudo disguise.

I don't think so - aside from the numbering of posts, the writing style is too different.

• Mary
    Mary
    Scholar---I mean, Spike Tassel said: If killing innocents in war is wrong, then killing children in a war of "medicine and law" is also wrong, no?

You're absolutely right scholar----killing children in a 'war of medicine' is wrong, wrong, wrong, yet this is exactly what the Governing Body members are doing by keeping the blood ban in place---they're killing people, yet morons like you continue to defend them?

Are you really this stupid?

sir 82 said: I don't think so - aside from the numbering of posts, the writing style is too different.

You think? Hmmm......I think their writing styles are extremely similiar. And when you factor in the numbering of threads (like I said, I've never seen anyone else do this but scholar), I'm pretty sure they ARE one and the same.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

The latest piece on this case seems to be at http://www.eurweb.com/story/eur54370.cfm. Perhaps the court is seeing a lack of whole-souled devotion. They mention that she "loves to read Jane Austen and John Grisham", rather than the NWT and other WTS publications.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Spike Tassal:

No it is not that the court sees a lack of whole-souled devotion, as you call it. the article clearly summed up why the court ruled as they did:

According to a Ottawa news source, the court concluded it was in the "best interest of the child" to go against her personal wishes, sparking an intense legal dispute over the rights of mature minors when it comes to competing interests of the state.

Yeah, how ungodly of her! SHe likes t read novels as oppsed to WT trash.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

It shows that she's distracted.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

from mindless 100% dedication to reading WT pubs?

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

It ought to be mindful, not mindless. Spiritual drowsiness is deadly, especially when one of Satan's governments is on the alert.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

spike tassal- it is a mindless cult. Those who mindfully study its pubs generally end up waking up.

The govt acted correctly here...in the best interests of a minor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit