Supreme Court Blood Case - WTS LOSES

by skeeter1 168 Replies latest watchtower medical

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

spike, when you turn old and the end has not come yet 50 years from now. I hope you have the balls to cry out to Jesus instead of the Watchtower.

as the DaJudge Ruthefoold said "religion is a racket and scam"

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi spike,

Looks like you missed my post...

Romans 13 (New International Version)
    Submission to the Authorities
    1 Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. Amen! All the best, Stephen
  • Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Spike Tassel (Post 67) re DaCheech (Post 2435) and Chalam (Post 1090): I cry out to Jehovah silently now in Jesus' name, and will continue to do so as long as Satan's system is allowed to exist. Since Jehovah is the God of even the wicked (Mat.4:4,4,7,10) we must continue to teach even the Supreme Court of Canada to observe all the commandments of Scripture that apply in our day (Mat.28:18-20). Christ's direction is superior to that of even the Supreme Court of Canada.

• shamus100
    shamus100

"You must not put Jehovah your God to the test." '

Wooooooohooo! I'm scared!!!

C'mon Jehovah! You clean my toilet terribly! I can't believe you were smoking crack behind the seven-eleven the other night with Jesus... scary! Jehovah washed my feet and I spit in his face. BOOOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Christian Love,

Shamus

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Spike Tassel (Post 85): I think that an excellent synopsis of the present outcome may be found at http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2009/06/26/supreme-blood026.html. It will be interesting to follow how the work of JWs' HLC/ HIS/ PVG program continues (going forward) to influence even the rulings of even the Supreme Court of Canada, while it exists. Soon, though, the outworking of Dan.2:44 means that implementing the standard of New World justice is still in progress.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Spike Tassel (Post 59) re shamus100 (Post 2652): I'll stick to seeing how Jehovah defends those he has commissioned, whether as parents or as Witnesses for his name and Kingdom. Dan.2:44 will be fulfilled soon enough. That will be interesting to witness

And exactly how does the JWs child sacrifice to their god (the Govenring Body) eqaute to a commission from Jehovah for his name and kingdom? please scripturally show me anything Biblical on blood transfusioins

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Spike Tassel (Post 95): What part of "abstain from blood" do you not understand? And by the way, the discussion in Act.15 was not talking about shaving cuts or skinned elbows.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I understand abstain from blood completely...The decree was speaking of the newly converted Gentiles to abstain from the eating of blood in food to avoid angering the Jews. Very clearly dietary restrictions. So it seems you are the one not understand Acts ch 15.

FYI- a blood transfusion has been proven conclusively not to be eating blood.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Spike Tassel (Post 97): A blood transfusion is certainly NOT a form of "eating", I AGREE; it is basically liquid after all. That would make it a replacement for "drinking", I suggest.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

not drinking either as it provides no nutritional value. it retains its present form even when transfused, unlike food and drink

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit