Supreme Court Blood Case - WTS LOSES

by skeeter1 168 Replies latest watchtower medical

• glenster
    glenster

Wikipedia > "Controversies regarding Jehovah's Witnesses" is looking a little healthier since the last time I looked at it, too.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_regarding_Jehovah%27s_Witnesses

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Spike Tassel (Post 55): According to http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/charter/1.html, the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms starts PART I with the following: "Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law". If so, this 6-1 decision is NOT the final say.

• shamus100
    shamus100

If so, this 6-1 decision is NOT the final say.

I hate to burst your bubble, but that is it, end of story. You're obviously not Canadian.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Spike Tassel (Post 58) re shamus100 (Post 2643): Jehovah has his own ways of speaking out for himself in cases such as this. It is his supremacy, i.e. sovereignty, that is at stake on this one. Just you mark my words. The governments are like dust on the scale in his eyes, after all.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Really?

Jehovah cleans my toilet.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Spike Tassel (Post 59) re shamus100 (Post 2652): I'll stick to seeing how Jehovah defends those he has commissioned, whether as parents or as Witnesses for his name and Kingdom. Dan.2:44 will be fulfilled soon enough. That will be interesting to witness.

• shamus100
    shamus100

What does that have to do with Jehovah cleaning my toilet?

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Spike Tassel (Post 60): Mat.4:7 states "… 'Again it is written, "You must not put Jehovah your God to the test." '

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Shamus

Obviously, Jehovah doesn't use Tidy Bowl. It would GREATLY shorten his time cleaning your toilet.

Sincerely

A former janitorial pioneer.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

LOL @ "Jehovah cleans my toilet." Is this guy Fred Hall in disguise?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit