Marijuana?

by Mando8000 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Warlock
    Warlock

If you smoke mj, you are a dumbfuck, plain and simple.

Don't give me that chemo bullshit, either.

Warlock

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Not having English as my mother tongue, i am sorry I don't understand your lines - please tell me, what are you trying to say?

• Warlock
    Warlock

I'm not "trying" to say anything.

I just said it.

Warlock

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

It wasn't you - it was Mando8000

• Warlock
    Warlock

Okay, hip, I'm sorry.

Warlock

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

that's OK, and I think I understand what Mando was saying.

Yes, I know people have got all sorts of mental and physical disorders because of smoking da weed. And I am not a smoker now, but I was, I was, I smoked like a chimney and was "left for dead" by friends and foe - but managed to stumble to my feet and never touched a cig after that, be it with or without weed.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Look, hip, I used to smoke it and developed problems with paranoia. I also "moved up", so to speak, to harder drugs.

I believe mj is frequently a stepping stone to cocaine, meth, heroine, pcp, etc.

At least it was for me, and ALL of my high school friends.

Warlock

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Dope treats people differently.

Me, I just go to sleep so there is no point.

Old Hippie, if you have a hard time on it, it is not for you.

1) I don't know anyone that mixes it with tobacco. The quantity required for a high is tiny compared to tobacco, so where do you get your cancer statistics from???

2) "It almost inevitably leads to the use of stronger drugs". If this was true, I would know a helluva lot of people, including myself, that use hard drugs. I don't. There are a lot of people in NZ that have been using good old fashioned marry gidgey wanie wanie as their drug of choice for decades, without progressing to harder drugs.

3) "all your life circles around is da weed" I would suggest that is a personal problem. It does not appear to be common in the world that I live in.

4) You must live in a very different world than I do. Your descriptions of the effects of weed are very different from the effects on people that I know, that have smoked weed for over 30 years without the problems with their social life that you describe.

As for the topic of this thread,

If it wasn't for the fact that weed puts me to sleep, I would only avoid it for legal reasons.

God....

....if he exists....

....never banned it in any religious literature that I am aware of.

Cheers

Chris

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Warlock - the same was my experience.

Black sheep - over here in Europe, we scarcely smoked MJ - we smoked haschisch, and you've got to mix that with tobacco ;-) So when I say I smoked heavily for years, I smoked haschisch, OK? before, like Warlock, I moved up to pills and drugs and the needle and the damage done.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I have smoked hash.

Never with baccy. How you smoke your hash is a personal choice and is not a contra-indication for smoking it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit