ouija board

by The-Borg 170 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    Was your sister's hand on the planchette? If it was.. the gig is up - your sister could have provided that answer (even if she swears she didn't).

I'm not sure......I'll have to ask her!!

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Warlock states : I do not agree that those who are using it make it move.

One very simple test then create some questions with the people hands in place, note the answers.

Then blindfold the same people and again ask the same questions , a non - blindfolded observer can jot down

the answers the board presents at both circumstances. The second time always come out to be non-sensible gibberish.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

rebel8 I could kiss you for posting that video. No tongue.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Yeah, awesome video, rebel8.

One very simple test then create some questions with the people hands in place, note the answers.

Another simple test:

Have 2-3 people using the board, and a fourth person sit at a table nearby. Have him behind a sheet or screen so that he cannot see the ouija board, and the users cannot see him or what he does. Have him shuffle a deck of cards, and place four of them face-up on the table (where the users cannot see at any time).

Ask the ouija users to reveal the numbers/letters on the 4 cards from left to right.

Good luck!

- Lime

• rebel8
    rebel8

*giggle*

• Warlock
    Warlock

If you read my original post, I said it named the woman one of my cousins married.

I never said it "predicted" anything other than that.

Coincidence? Could be.

The FACT is, the planchette moved, and WE didn't move it.

We actually tried NOT to move it. We placed our fingers on it as lightly as possible.

Warlock

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Dr., with all due respect, I think your "science", at least in this case, is full of it.

Just saw this reply.

"My" science is just waiting for you believers to present evidence. None has been shown. How is that being "full of it"? And common sense would indicate that if you have to put your hand on the planchette, your hand is what is moving it. Occam's razor and all that.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Hands off. She's mine. ;)

• Warlock
    Warlock
    "My" science is just waiting for you believers to present evidence.

I don't have to "present" anything, to anyone.

YOU are the one who has to prove that your little science experiment applies to every case.

Warlock

• Warlock
    Warlock
    I think he was expecting it at some level. Probably believed there was possibly something to the ouija thing.

So "you think" and "probably", but you don't really know.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit