Hey! Mouthy Just Said She's Going To The Hospital!!!

by Yizuman 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I hope everything's OK Mouthy

Josie

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Is she going by herself?

purps

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

hey Grace - remember what I said the other week, you don't get to go home until you finish the job your heavenly Father sent you to do!

praying everythings ok

• Ruddy
    Ruddy

Yeah you promised me you'd marry me Grace before you kicked the bucket, so make sure you get your wobbly bottom back to me quickly, for a bit of slap and tickle, otherwise when I get to heaven, I'm going to give you a Celtic piece of my tongue for not waiting for me long enough, ya hear me lass!

(((((Grace))))) xx

PS I'll have a word with God too tonight, when I can find a bit of time for the cantankerous bloomin' creature and tell Him to send to you a good dollop of positive energising good health, if He doesn't agree to my request, He'll have a tug o war on his hands!

• chickpea
    chickpea

holding healing thoughts for lady grace

• dinah
    dinah

Crap.

Granny, I love you with all my heart. Thanks for waking me up! You got me in touch with Floyd. Floyd helped. I agree. I doubt you're work is done here. Get better!!!!! My Grandma is 86-----don't be a slacker *said with love, Granny, said with love*

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

Mouthy: I hope that you feel better soon!!!

TTRP

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

She probably going to find a Date..LOL!!................She`s a tuffy and knows a lot of people love her..She`ll be back.................................OUTLAW

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I do hope someone lets us know what her condition is REALLY soon.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit