WANTED: A Hearing, Seeing, Walking Man Older Than 82 For Mouthy

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Hey Mouthy, keep us in touch when you get back home from the Hospital.

My wife had a stroke, even though none of us knew it at the time until the damage was already done and it effected her left side. Her left hand is all curled up because of it. So I'm watching her like a hawk whenever neccessary.

Yiz

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

My prayers are with ya, Mouthy.

Angie

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Praying for Mouthy.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Oh NO! I was just chatting with her last night on another board....I asked how she was doing and she said she was still alive.....I thought she was just being "Mouthy" and teasing in her own way. I said I wished we lived closer by each other so we could chat face to face. I logged off shortly after that

I sure hope she is okay. She means so much to me.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mouthy.."Could be wind.... LOL I will inform you when I go.... ( hospital) not dead LOL".....You mean a "Fart?!"...........If the doctor gives you a squeeze he could be the one that dies..........You`ll walk out of the hospital just fine....................................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Tom Jones? Oh my, Grandma - you don't throw your knickers on the stage like the other girls do you?

• minimus
    minimus

MOUTHY, ARE YOU OK????

• minimus
    minimus

Mouthy, I'm glad you're feeling better. I hope this thread and picture of Tom Jones didn't get you sick.

• mouthy
    mouthy

SSH!!!! dont mention Tom Jones does weird things to my heart LOL

• minimus
    minimus

Blame it on Mary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit