WANTED: A Hearing, Seeing, Walking Man Older Than 82 For Mouthy

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah

Everytime I hear you say "kick the bucket" I imagine a bucket has aggravated you and you've kicked the fool out of it, Granny.

Feisty!! When I grow up I wanna be just like you!!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Trust me, Grace doesn't need any help finding men. She's had more marriage proposals than many that I know. Two years ago when Mary and I took Grace out for lunch for her birthday, she got hit on, twice!!

• Mary
    Mary
    Two years ago when Mary and I took Grace out for lunch for her birthday, she got hit on, twice!!

Oh my god----I forgot about that! That was good...........But I know for a fact that Grace is just waiting for this guy to show up at her door. I don't think he's 82, but I don't think Grace cares how old he is:

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

We all just love you - and you aint about to vacate the show.

But a few cuddles ( non sexual ) are important to all of us. Please forgive Min - he is not saying you are a Dirty Ol' Woman.

OXO

HB

• mouthy
    mouthy

Bumble BEE!!! you forgot to say they guy was blind. LOL

No kidding I have chest pains...I had them a couple of weeks ago...but the Hospital

said my heart is just missing beats. I looked up in google,heart attacks...
    my jaw isnt sore, i can get my breath.it hurts if I lift my arm.I

'm going to give it a couple of hours if it dont go away I will take the trip (hospital)
    I will look a fool if it is nothing. I really dont mind kicking the bucket.

i just want it to be QUICK!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mary you shouldnt send Sir Tom while I am in pain

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

GRACE! You get yourself to the hospital!! Heart attack symptoms for women offten differ greatly than those they give for men. Chest pains are nothing to fool with!!!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I sure hope Grace will be alright, when I told her that I had been in the hospital she told me she also had been in. I know how she feels with the chest pain and discomfort. It is serious buisness the heart is.

I was told I have a heart condition now. Somewhere down the line I will need a pacemaker. My asthma was very bad a terrible flare up this time. I was in for 10 days. Anyway let me tell you about this hunk of a guy, hubba hubba he was so cute. Handsome and wow what a build. I asked him if he would like to be my nurse for the night and damn it he wasn't a nurse he was a cleaner, just my luck.

But seriously if the right Mr. Right came along again I might give it a spin. Grace, please go to the hospital and have your heart checked please.

We all love you so much.

Has anyone heard anything about Grace?

Orangefatcat.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey I am still here. I am not going until my jaw hurts of it is hard to breath...so far it is just my chest.
    Could be wind.... LOL I will inform you when I go.... ( hospital) not dead LOL

• mouthy
    mouthy

Talk to you all later ..I am going to the hospital.

gonna look a fool if it is nothing...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit