My son attacked by militant Vegans

by beksbks 71 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

No LWT, it's an example of a bunch of little poseur twits.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Beks,

You could tell your son to call these protesters, "Terrorists".

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,526972,00.html

It's en vouge and all, ya know.

-LWT

• rebel8
    rebel8

I am vegetarian (not Vegan).

Having said that, I have found v*gans to have among them some of the craziest people on the planet. (and some very nice/sane ones)

Case in point: I was accosted by a city dweller who informed me anyone who lives in a nonurban area or who uses roads is contributing to environmental problems and deaths of animals.

She said everyone on the planet has a moral obligation to immediately move to a city and stop using motor vehicles, and anything you might say to the contrary is, and I quote, "just excuses".

There were no exceptions in her mind. Have a disability that requires you to have certain living accommodations? Too bad. The nearest city doesn't have sufficient public transportation to fulfill your basic needs (get you to work, doctor, grocery)? Too bad, choose one that does. And so on.

Just like cults and anything that has the potential for moral superiority + highly structured life, Veganism attracts some nutjobs.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    She said everyone on the planet has a moral obligation to immediately move to a city

Does that include farmers? What will she eat?

Some people will never be happy until we all live naked in the forest and eat only dead, rotting vegetation. Oh, wait! Then we'll be depriving the fungi of needed sustenence. Can't have that!

Maybe we should all just kill ourselves and leave the planet to it's own devices.

W

• shamus100
    shamus100

With some vegans, it's all about attention - and food for them is the way they get it.

Every little thing is about food - oh, this is in cheese, this is in meat, oh, I cannot eat that muffin because there's bla bla bla in the chocolate, etc. etc. etc... nauseating.

Just eat your bird-seed and shut up. My steak's getting cold!

• rebel8
    rebel8

FF, she had no answer for that, but still didn't back away from her position.

• loosie
    loosie

I have a mixed household of vegans and non vegans. They get a long just fine. The rabbits don't get mad at the cats and they don't eat each others food or each other.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Here's a butcher they wouldn't mess with:

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

There's an obvious solution to this problem. Let's eat the vegans.

W

• shamus100
    shamus100

Good call, Walter.

They are all evil, evil people!

Well, not really.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit