My son attacked by militant Vegans

by beksbks 71 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

Dan, we are talking Bay Area.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Tell him his uncle Gregor is proud of him learning the butcher trade. His late Grandad even started to eat fish and chicken when it was pointed out that he was not getting enough protien from a primarily legume diet.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The other day Obama killed a fly during an interview... PETA sent him a letter of condemnation. They said he should have captured the fly an released it outside.

Steven Colbert did a bit where he brought in the fly's wife and their surviving 98 children to be interviewed about the tragic murder of their husband and father.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

What is it about California that makes it so full of fruits and nuts?

BTS

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

> What is it about California that makes it so full of fruits and nuts?

Ohhh... I see what you did there.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    What is it about California that makes it so full of fruits and nuts?

I'm sure it's the weather. We have been the breadbasket for the country. In the central valley, we grow Walnuts, Almonds, Peaches, Strawberries, and everything else you can think of. Southern California has tons of Citrus and Avocado. Tomatoes...........mmmm we have it all.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Beks,

That behavior on their part was totally uncalled for. I'm sorry that happened to your son.

I can only imagine what you would have done, had you been there.

Please tell your son, on behalf of me and the carnivores of the world, to carry on. We need him.

-LWT

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Is this an example of a community becoming so tolerant that they've become intolerant?

• beksbks
    beksbks
    I can only imagine what you would have done, had you been there.

Hmmm I can only imagine what you are imagining

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Hmmm I can only imagine what you are imagining

I suspect you wouldn't have just watched in silence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit