My son attacked by militant Vegans

by beksbks 71 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

Coldredrain,

Please don't throw blood on me again like the last apostafest when I ate that shrimp.

Oh, and the judo-chop was completely uncalled for.

• beksbks
    beksbks

What does monkey taste like?

• shamus100
    shamus100

beserkers,

Monkeys can turn to cannibalism. I have tried the tasty meat, and it tastes between guinea pig and rat. Kinda has a bit of termite in it too.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Mmmmmmmmm termite

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I wonder when militant vegans will start bombing butcher shops and shooting leather toolers while they are at church.

• parakeet
    parakeet

All animal life subsists on eating other lives, plant or animal. Those healthy, nonviolent vegetables and grains vegans like to eat came from cultivated fields that kill animals indirectly be reducing their habitats or directly through use of farm machinery (killing ground-nesting birds, for example).

No human is without blood on their hands, no matter what they eat.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Parakeet, you are the voice of reason. I agree, and I refuse to feel guilty for my nature.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Maybe they could smell bacon on him, and got hungry, then got mad at themselves for getting hungry, so they took their anger out on your son.

• Warlock
    Warlock

So it's not okay to kill animals for food, but it's okay to KILL plants for food?

Plants DO have feelings, and they DO scream when you kill them.

Warlock

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This world is just one of splendor and one of nightmares. One of baby's laughter and one of screams of children being tortured. It's one of beautiful gardens and one of slums and garbage dumps. It's a world of contrasts. Beautiful animals like tigers and bears slink gracefully or lumber along in majesty and then slaughter some poor gazelle or deer. A lot of us wonder if this is not purgatory or hell. And some say an undergod named Jehovah made this place and he didn't make it well. He did it without God and Goddess's permission and it turned out all messed up. It's food for thought, if nothing else.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit