My son attacked by militant Vegans

by beksbks 71 Replies latest jw friends

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Isn't this same mindset as that Organization that we are all glad to have left ?

OK, we would not have told someone to "F/off", but thoughts would have been just as "anti" had we come across a vicar at a social gathering. I can remember bristling at the sight of a "dog collar", particularly if the wearer had a "churchy" manner about him...

Vegan ism can be a cult , with its taboos and victims , just like the well known cults.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Left Wing Extremists.

Good thing he wasn't wearing any leather.

Warlock

• Lieu
    Lieu

I can imagine his concern at being yelled at by vampire looking vitamin deficient people. Their appearance is enough to scare anyone.

He should put garlic on his door posts.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

"There's an obvious solution to this problem. Let's eat the vegans."

My girlfriend does that regularly ;)

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I went in to a local health shop the other day and there was a sign saying

Leather is cruel to cows...I had a large leather bag with a large patch of short brindle coloured fur on it. Said to the sales assistant "Oh thank god this is made from dog!"

No sense of humour...

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

All kidding aside. I'm vegan. I'm also in great shape. I don't lack any vitamins because my daily diet of beans, tortillas and rice, lentils, curry and rice and or veggieburgers and protein-fruit shakes have given me a BMI of 20 and a 6 pack. I don't use leather nor eat meat or animal products because I believe humanity can exist without them.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I've been a life long member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals) and I have no plans to stop doing so.

HappyDad

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I thought they were vegan to be 'non-violent'? Or something like that. Humans are critters too:)

• loosie
    loosie
    I can imagine his concern at being yelled at by vampire looking vitamin deficient people. Their appearance is enough to scare anyone.
    He should put garlic on his door posts

Vampires aren't Vegan!!!!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Up here, in commie canada, we bbq vegans. All that natural food makes em real tastey. Send em on up.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit