by Robdar 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

Kisses to you R. Sweet dreams.

I think it's time for me to hit it too.

Good night all.

• restrangled
    restrangled

sweet dreams beks, have to tuck in my dog, and go to bed....luv ya!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Gosh. 14 years here currently. Can love last? I guess I will find out won't I? Unless the runaway bus hits me first.

BTS

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    I'm maintaning a 2005 Mustang with a V8 engine so I'm pretty hyper about taking care of it.

Mustang?! I hate those!! I'm like Mr Bean, and Mustangs are a Reliant Robin. :P I rented a 6 cylinder convertable mustang in Hawaii and it was a peice of land-barge unmanuverable crapola (I ended up in 2 accidents in 1 week out there, neither of them my fault, but avoidable in a non land-barge car). The 6 cylinders I can outrun in my 4-cylinder miata (NOT a drag/muscle car). At least the 8 cylinder's are respectable. I guess. As a power-car with no handling. :P

I want a Jeep Wrangler, just so I can drive in waist deep water.

Ahhh.. my first car (and my primary car), and my first love. Go for it. Go for it and you'll never look back (except for maybe at a Land Rover if you want luxury comfort and engine problems while waist-deep in water).

- Lime

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Heh heh, no offense meant. The sports/muscle car debate is as old as the ford/chevy truck debate. Just pick a side and argue about it as if it matters somehow. Becasue IT DOES.

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit