Automobile Questions for the Guys

by Robdar 74 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

There is plenty of love to go around.

BTS

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

You should research on the Internet about new car detailing. There are heaps of threads available telling how to do this.

I would recommends getting a clay-bar kit - after a wash and chamois, use the clay-bar with the accompanied lubricant to remove all traces of bonded contaminants.

Then apply a GOOD quality natural wax OR a polymer based wax - the polymer based waxes are more expensive but you only need to do the car once or twice a year. Natural waxes need to be applied say once a month or every 2 months.

Check Youtube - many vidoes there show how to use a clay bar. It's easy and my new car came up FANTASTIC!! You would not believe the crap the clay bar took off the paint of my brand new car.

Pope

• beksbks
  • beksbks
    beksbks

How long were you married Rob?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Kind & Generous is so very good.

14 years.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

God, why does it take so long to recover from a bad marriage?

I have been divorced 22 years from a bad marriage, still have scars. But I have found love from time to time during those 22 years, just probably won't ever get married.

It will happen for you when you are ready.

purps

• restrangled
    restrangled

Kisses goodnight to Rodbar, beks, and burns.

I'm hitten it........lov ya....

r.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Night R!!!

• Robdar
    Robdar

I have been divorced 22 years from a bad marriage, still have scars. But I have found love from time to time during those 22 years, just probably won't ever get married.

It will happen for you when you are ready.

I do want to get married again. I guess I still believe that love is possible.

Do you really think it will happen when I am ready? I hope so.

Thank you for your encouragement.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Goonite.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit