Automobile Questions for the Guys

by Robdar 74 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Burns, my Dad had a Ford Torino that was spectacular back in the day, but that was the last of the great Ford cars. I am shocked at the quality of this Mustang!

When you open or close the door you know you are dealing with quality. Its heavy and quiet at the same time. I love this car. Whats really fun is being able to blast by any situation....(which I rarely do)...but once in a while its a real rush to make people in the front seat scream!

On Sundays my husband and I like to to take it out on the open highway and just hear the engine roar.

Once in awhile at a light, some teenager will give me the eye in a rice burner....and rev his silly 6 cylinder engine.................guess who wins every time?

r.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Pedal to the metal, baby! Hear it growl! There aren't many cars that sound like that anymore.

BTS

• restrangled
    restrangled

for you Burns!

r.

• Robdar
    Robdar

R,

Isn't Burns hot?

• beksbks
    beksbks

Oh good lord! You don't get out much do you Rob?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Sssh! She's trying to get him to wax her car for free.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I get asked out but do not often accept the invitation. But my getting out or not has nothing to do with how sexy Burns is-- and he is sexy. He's got brains and passion. And also a wife. Sigh

• Robdar
    Robdar

Sssh! She's trying to get him to wax her car for free.

LMAO @ drwtsn.

How was your flight?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

LOL. Oh please. I thrive on insults but compliments just kill me.

BTS

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ok Doc, as long as there is an ulterior motive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit