Hello everyone

by Wordlygirl 47 Replies latest jw friends

• poppers
    poppers

Welcome to the board. I was a Marine myself, and was stationed at Camp Pendleton nearly 40 years ago. My heart goes out to you in the loss of your husband and a fellow Marine "brother". We Marines share a special bond, and it pains me when anyone dies in service to our country.

• caliber
    caliber

Life is always such a mixed bag ! All we can do is rejoice in the blessings

May you find comfort and peace

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Wow, what a story! I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your husband, but thrilled that you are thrilled to be carrying a part of him now in your life. Do you see him in her face?

I'm grateful your father was such a support for you, and that you're finally free. Welcome!

• Dagney
    Dagney

Wordly girl, so very sorry to hear of your loss.

Welcome to the board! Thank you for sharing your story. I look forward to your comments.

• Wordlygirl
    Wordlygirl

What do you think you will choose for your avatar?

I am not sure yet, but it will probably have to have a large mouth. LOL

Wordlygirl

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

even if the current war is bullshit, i appreciate the fact that there are people who are serving selflessly, because one day there might just be a war that threatens our freedoms, and they will be there.,

RIP

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

Welcome to the board wordlygirl, sorry for your loss.

• oompa
    oompa

Holy Fluck worldygirl........i was so wantin to flirt and say i want to be your sugardaddy........then you remarry and end your story with a mindbender...no wonder you could not breath....i could barely...wetface for you....so sorry.....i bet your little girl can walk on water.......luv ya already.....oomps

btw...all my first loves were worldlygirls.....even as a born in 4th gen.........take care

• awildflower
    awildflower

I'm so sorry about your husband. I hold a special place in my heart for those in the military as well, my husband served 22 years in the Navy. It brings tears to my eyes everynight when I see more died over there, and so young! I hate war but appreciate our troops. Welcome.....wf

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi and welcome aboard!

Blessings :)

All the best,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit