Hello everyone

by Wordlygirl 47 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Welcome from Alabama, WordlyGirl.

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your husband, but elated to hear about your daughter.

Peace and strength to you.

Sylvia

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Welcome to the board. Some of us have also suffered a loss like yours and you have my deepest sympathy. I'm glad you have your non-Witness family for support.

• Nowman
    Nowman

Welcome, and your story made me cry...I just am so sorry, but at the same time happy you got your little girl out of it!

Nikki

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Very moving story. So sorry for your loss.

A huge hug and a welcome to the forum.

• thomas15
    thomas15

Sorry for your loss. Welcome to the forum.

Tom

• carla
    carla

I am so sorry for your loss. Welcome to the board. Wishing you peace and joy with your child. Semper Fi!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I cannot imagine your loss, but am very happy you have a little wonder to help you look forward to every day.

Welcome.

Love,
    Baba.

• Blithe Freshman
    Blithe Freshman

Welcome! I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. How wonderful though to have a daughter. I have wordly girls of my own, about your age and your story brings back memories of them & their friends during their teen years.

BF

• tiffy0212
    tiffy0212

So sorry to hear of your lose. You have been given a wonderful gift that you can cherish. Welcome. Tiffy0212

• tiffy0212
    tiffy0212

So sorry to hear of your lose. You have been given a wonderful gift that you can cherish. Welcome. Tiffy0212

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit