Going Gray...would you dare?

by restrangled 55 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you, Scott77.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I have my hair colored every 5-6 weeks. About every 5-6 months I also have some hightlights added. It's the biggest psychological boost I give myself.

The last thing my mother did as an independent woman was drive to the beauty salon to get her hair colored and cut. The next day she was in the hospital and never lived independently again. On the last day of her life she sent her sister out to buy hair color.She intended on having her hair colored the next day. She died that night. It was VERY important to her. She had beautiful hair.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

One of my grandmother's always kept her hair medium golden blonde. My native American grandmother kept her waist length salt and pepper hair natural and pinned up in a striking french twist. I was in the third grade before I ever saw it unpinned. She was strikingly beautiful and dressed with a dramatic flare, like Rosalind Russel in Auntie Mame. The other grandma was attractive in a more modest way.

• ChakkaConned
    ChakkaConned

Has anyone tried that Clairol Root Touchup? You brush it on your roots for 10 minutes , then rinse out, dry and style. It's pretty easy and not too terribly expensive. That every 4-6 weeks may help putting off the grey longer, if that's what you're looking for.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Going, going, going....

• ninja
    ninja

my pubic hair has turned gray......in a certain light my todger looks like richard gere

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit