Anderson of the Brazil

by Anderson of the Brasil 44 Replies latest jw friends

• MadameSweden
    MadameSweden

Welcome!

I am 59 years old and left the JWs about 27 years ago.

Hugs from Madame in Sweden

• yknot
  • stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

welcome

• passwordprotected
  • Kenneson
    Kenneson

Hello and welcome.

I'm 65 and left the Witnesses 43 years ago.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hello and welcome!

I am nearly 68, female, was a loyal and obedient WTS follower for 30 years and raised six children in this hideous form of religion. I left in 1999 after being shown (through the internet) what frauds the WTS and the GB actually was and always had been. I was more than shocked at all that I didn't know and was never told about the "pure and spotless" religion I had already devoted my life to serving.

Looking forward to getting to know you better.....

hugs,

Annie

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Welcome. I'm from Canada and formally disassociated myself 2 weeks ago :) but I've stopped everything about 2 years ago after finding out few facts about WTS and kept researching since. Nothing worse than finding out that we've been living a lie that governing body keeps telling us. Glad you found truth about the watch tower religion.

• middleman
    middleman

Welcome...

• Scott77
    Scott77

Anderson, welcome. Just to remind you, we have one another Anderson right here on this site. Iam sure she will be grad to see you here. She is a very humble, down to earth lady with many years of her own serving the WTS. I hope you can tell us about your country sometimes later. Take care and welcome once more.

Scott7

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Hello dude! I love Brazil, especially their football!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit