Anderson of the Brazil

by Anderson of the Brasil 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Anderson of the Brasil
    Anderson of the Brasil

Guys, I come back tomorrow, see if I update the only case of pedophilia officially denounced the authorities, in which the defendant is the WTS (The case Pamela).
    We all have a good day, and excuse me for translation errors. Please guide me in whatever it takes to work with this forum.
    A strong hug to all.
    Time: someone could help me to post my signature, I sign it thus: "One day in your courtyards..." and consequences for many years."

• Anderson of the Brasil
    Anderson of the Brasil

Good morning!

As agreed, I am now posting the first cases of pedophilia among Jehovah's Witnesses, officially denounced the Brazilian authorities. Excuse me if this is a repeated post.
    A strong hug to all.

Justice Receives First Case of Sexual Abuse in the Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses in Brazil

In mid-2007 received a report indicating what has to be the first case on trial on sexual abuse committed by Jehovah's Witnesses in a couple of Jehovah Witness also the environment Congregational. The principle communications in particular requested that the matter be handled only between people of confidence because we know very well that the brothers have a rare ability to defend the company Sociedade Torre de Vigia instead of defending the victims of its permissive policy.

Okay, let the facts.

City of Itapema, coast of the state of Santa Catarina. We still have no confirmation of the congregation, but it is almost safe Half of the congregation but the most popular beach in town.

Name of victim: Pamella Carneiro Silva

As several young Jehovah's Witnesses, Pamella been taught from their first lessons in Bible study to trust people Congregational of authority such as elders and ministerial servants. But these young people are easy victims of sexual predators who take advantage of the position of ecclesiastical authority to commit their perversions. Information suggest that the abuse occurred in the Kingdom Hall.

Name of accused: Augusto Edenilson Pagni
    Designation at the time of the abuse: Elder of Jehovah's Witnesses

The information we received is that when Edenilson was dissociated, but readmitted shortly afterwards. The tendency would be up to the authorities. However, several members of the congregation surprised the rapid readmission of Edenilson and was unusual in a climate congregation. The main fact was unprecedented and take the case to authorities.

The case is unprecedented in Brazil Pamella

To our knowledge this is the first case of abuse occurred between Jehovah's Witnesses have been duly brought to the attention of judicial authorities, despite the direction of the Company that the cases should be handled internally only communications between the elders with the Department of Legal Society (see Confidential Letter to Corps of elders of October 3, 1995).

Case 125.07.006610-1

Criminal Class Action - Other / Law 11.340/2006 (Area: Criminal)
    Distribution Draw - 28/09/07 at 17:31 Itapema / 2 ª Vara
    Data from police reports go, nro. 00466 of - Precinct Police Station Itapema
    Case 125.07.006691-8

Class Survey Thriller / sign (Area: Criminal)

Other numbers 057/2007
    Data from the Survey Police Precinct, nro. 057/2007 of - Precinct Police Station Itapema

Parts of the Process (Main)

Indiciante Police Officer of the District of Itapema
    Edenilson indicted Augusto Pagni
    Victim Pamella Carneiro Silva

The latest information is that Edenilson appeared in its first hearing on April 9, 2008 at 16:30 pm in the Forum of Itapema. The process now follows the legal procedures.

Read the order of the magistrate:

Content of the act: I get the complaint and the amendment offered crime against Augusto Edenilson Pagni, giving it as incurso in art. 214 c / c art. 224, point "a" and art. 226, II and III of the Criminal Code, he can see a summary cognition of the presence of the requirements of art. 41 of the Code of Criminal Procedure.
    Call on 09/04/2008 at 16:30 hours, the interrogation of the accused. Cite it. Intime is. Notify is the prosecutor. In addition, to determine the self joined in this paragraph 125.07.006691-8, as the prosecutor claimed.
    Lawyer (s): Gilvan Galm (OAB 005.300/SC), Raphael Sargilo Saramento Voltolini (OAB 022.081/SC), Jeyson Puel (OAB 020.243/SC), Ricardo Alves Pereira Everson (OAB 020.884/SC)

That treat the articles cited? See:

Article 214 - put someone through violence or serious threat, to perform or allow it to perform various lewd act of carnal conjunction: See Law No. 8072 of 25.7.90

Article 224 - It is assumed the violence, the victim: See Law No. 8072 of 25.7.90

a) not more than fourteen years;

b) is sold or moron, and the agent knew that fact;

c) can not, by any other cause, to offer resistance.

Article 226. The penalty is increased: (Writing amended by Law No. 11106 of 2005)

I - the fourth part, if the crime is committed with the concurrence of two (2) or more persons, (Writing amended by Law No. 11106 of 2005)

II - by half, if the agent is up, stepfather or stepmother, uncle, brother, spouse, partner, guardian, curator, tutor or employer of the victim or any other title has authority over her; (Writing amended by Law No. 11,106, 2005)

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

We wish with all my heart that the young Pamella obtain success and to achieve justice. Of course you can not return to the past to erase the pain she went. Nothing justifies the sexual abuse against minors. More justification is that people in positions of ecclesiastical authority using that position to engage these crimes.

We heard that the lawyer of Pamella is also witness to Jehovah (his name is Ricardo Alves Pereira Everson, residing in the city of Tijucas, near the Itapema) and said that the name of religion is not even involved in the case. For this reason many people sent letters and emails to the authorities concerned to be alert to any attempts at concealment by the officers of the Watch Tower in this case.

Read some information passed to the authorities (judges and prosecutors):

Att: Promoter of Justice Dr Gilberto Polli

As the subject is important, put the title resolves the case number that was recently entered by the District Police Officer of Itapema in Santa Catarina.
    As their expertise is in the Court of Childhood and Adolescence, I would ask for psychological support and legal Pamella Carneiro Silva who was the victim of sexual abuse.
    The violent was the elder of the Christian Congregation of Jehovah Witnesses, Mr Augusto Edenilson Pagni premeditate that the crime and intent was confirmed by him using the B room Congregational. A narrow room.
    What I really fear is that the case falls into oblivion or be mitigated, and that the hidden violence suffered either go unpunished in our society and for their teenager who almost destroyed all his emotional balance!
    I know that the case was unprecedented, which only reports abroad on pedophilia in the congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses are disclosed. There are cases that are muffled, but with the disclosure on the Internet where it is not as unusual as we have the courage of the parents of the girl to use police and legal aid.
    More unusual still was the attitude of the lawyer Dr. Everson Ricardo Alves Pereira, who is also a member of Jehovah's Witnesses accept the cause to defend the girl Pamella.
    Certainly, as member, the lawyer relieve the fact that the case of pedophilia have happened within the addictions of the congregation in the town of withdrawing Itapema bond or liability of any religion.
    Doctor, I too and all my heart that accompanies the case of Pamella,.
    If you fall into oblivion, other victims will never have the courage to seek expert help and legal!
    Please: now there is a case to be monitored closely, since other cases are muffled and not withdrawn.

All the facts of the case are here:
    Case 125.07.006610-1

Dear Dr Hellen, (prosecutor)

At the first opportunity I sent an electronic communication with V. Sa. I still did not have factual information about a case of sexual abuse involving victims and perpetrators of Jehovah Witnesses. I learned this month of September on a case occurred in
    Itapema as details below:

Case 125.07.006610-1
    Criminal Class Action - Other / Law 11.340/2006 (Area: Criminal)
    Distribution Draw - 28/09/07 at 17:31 Itapema / 2 ª Vara
    Physical Location 03/10/2007 12:00 - Office of the Judge
    Data from police reports go, nro. 00466 of - Precinct Police Station Itapema

=========
    First of all I hope the Pamella is recovered from the abuse she has suffered - I can not gauge the degree of trauma that a young
    in such a case it has never passed by this experience. That is one reason I'm on the side of the victims defenseless.

Some information collected from our employees:

Pamella was sexually abused by Edenilson August when I was a teenager. At the time Edenilson held the position of elders of
    Meia Praia Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses in Itapema. To give information that the abuse occurred in the Jehovah's Witnesses call "Room B" - a small space for discourses of the School of Ministry and local theocratic very common for use in meetings and committees of elders courts.

Until I know where the case is unique because the victim had reported the offender to police station. Never took a knowledge of Jehovah's Witnesses have done this, with regard to cases of sexual abuse. Indeed it only gained strength after that burst of cases of abuse in congregations in the United States and Canada after 2000, with the formation of victim support group called SilenLambs (Sheep silenced) - www.silentlambs.org

Dr Hellen, I am just stating this fact to you Sa to take note and, if possible, monitor the process because it is the first case involving members of the congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses. Although the lawyer Dr Ricardo Alves Pereira Everson is Jehovah's Witnesses and have not mentioned religion in the process, it is noteworthy that the fact involved both the local and the position of trust of religion.

Dear Mr. Everson,

Jehovah's Witnesses and I work for victims of sexual abuse in its most varied degrees occurring within the Jehovah's Witnesses.

One of my colleagues informed me about the Proc. No 125.07.006610-1 - Criminal Action against Edenilsoon Augusto Pagni because of having committed sexual abuse in young Pamella Carneiro. First and foremost it is imperative to say that we want to obtain justice and Pamella couple, why not, any compensation for abuse suffered. We reiterate our support for them and their families by the fact. The victim should receive all possible support and crime of sexual abuse must curb in several spheres. We know, unless better information, which today lies in Pamella Ituopava, Blumenau, which joined in the course of Psychology at FURB.

As I reported this employee, it is a case, but unprecedented in the region, where a member of the congregation be prosecuted - even though the ex-old man has been dissociated and subsequently readmitted. The proceedings of the congregation should not exempt the social responsibility we all have in the community to bring to trial an offender who commits this crime. In contact with the prosecutor on this matter, we are encouraged to cooperate with the authorities and report the cases of sexual abuse and ill-treatment of such authorities. For this reason left us only commend the action that has Pamella take it in the judicial sphere, and even more with the support of V. Sa. , More is also Jehovah's Witnesses.

And because of all those involved are Jehovah's Witnesses is never too remember about the policies that the Association (Society) Watch Tower is that instead of protecting victims, offenders benefit. A simple but careful reading letters to the elders show that. We do not know if these letters are to his knowledge, namely:

1 July 1989 (USA)
    23 March 1992 (USA)
    3 February 1993 (USA)
    October 3, 1995, No 30
    April 23, 1997, 16
    September 25, 1998, No 19
    December 1, 2000 (GB)
    15 February 2002 (USA)
    1 June 2001 (GB)

According to the suit occurred in the dependencies of the Hall of the Kingdom and involved at least one person who held office designated by the Company. For this reason in this case draws attention. Until then we had no knowledge of anything here in Brazil. That the Watch Tower Society has responsibility for what occurs on their premises or their designated respresentantes already fully demonstrated that in cases in the U.S. where the Watch Tower Society had no choice but to agree with the plaintiff. Please be informed about these processes:

Bradley vs Watchtower
    Charissa W. vs Watchtower
    Churchfield vs Watchtower
    Daniel West vs Watchtower
    Julianne W. vs Watchtower
    Ken L. vs Watchtower
    Tabitha H. vs Watchtower
    Tim W. vs Watchtower

If you want this material on CD-ROM containing the fac-simile of such cases the U.S. may be available.

Finally, not the strange fact that we identify with our real names. In the United States both William Bowen and Barbara Anderson were dissociated by doing exactly that.

Sincerely wish every success in this process and that Pamella get justice!

Some responses of the promoters:

Email of. paragraph 1029/07/CIJ

Mr xxxxxxx,

Greeting her, and in light of their request on the contact's e Promoter of Justice Samuel Dal Farra Naspolini, because of its performance / collaboration in several Districts, forward the email of the Promoter of Justice, as follows: [email protected] . gov.br, the Promoter of Justice available.

Regards,

Gilberto Polli

Promoter of Justice

Coordinator

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
    Email of. paragraph 975/07/CIJ

Xxxxxxxxxx Dear Madam,

Greeting her, said the email received by your Lord on 21/10/07 at 03:21 pm, about the case of termination of abuse of girl Pamela Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, was referred to the prosecutor of the District of Itapema (of. 974/07/CIJ No Email) to provide, at the same time forward, attached, copy of email (of. No Email 951/07/CIJ) of that event with answers about the measures adopted.

Also, in case of need for referral to other documents or go to the contact:

Dr. Samuel Dal-Farra Naspolini
    Promoter of Justice, working
    R. 700, 270 - Bairro Varzea
    88220-000 Itapema - SC
    Phone: (47) 32688820

Regards,

Gilberto Polli
    Promoter of Justice
    Coordinator-General

In subsequent communications to Dr. Samuel Prosecutor informed the Prosecutor Naspolini act in order to verify the legal procedures stipulated by law. But this does not prevent the authorities continue to treat such ligitimamente made to give enough to abuses within closed religions such as Jehovah's Witnesses. For those who still do not believe that this problem exists in the congregation and that the Watch Tower Society complicates the process of complaint and investigation, read the letters sent to the elders.

Repeated contacts needed:

Dr Promoter of Justice Marcelo Gomes Silva
    Coordinator of Operational Support Center for Children and Youth - CAOCIJ
    Palace of Bocaiúva, Street Bocaiúva, 1750, 4th floor, Room 404
    Center, Florianopolis, Santa Catarina
    CEP 88015-904
    Phone: (48) 3229-9155 / Fax: (48) 3229-9146
    Website: www.mp.sc.gov.br / Electronic Address: [email protected]

NOTE: in 2007 the Coordinator of CAOCIJ was Dr Gilberto Polli, so the matches were sent to their care.

Dr Helen Crystine Sanches
    4th Prosecutor of Justice District of Lages
    R. Belisário Ramos, 3650
    Cx Postal 13
    Center, Lages, SC
    CEP 88502-905
    (49) 3221-3584

NOTE: Dr Hellen is a major specialized authorities in matters of children and adolescents in Santa Catarina and integrates Catarinense Forum Against Sexual Abuse of Children. In 2006 she was appointed as national coordinator of the Center for Support of Children and Youth.

Ricardo Alves Pereira Everson (consisting of lawyers Pamella Carneiro Silva)
    Street Leoberto Leal, 214
    Tijucas - SC
    CEP 88200-000 http://www.geocities.com/rosazul_documentos/caso_pamella.html

• Anderson of the Brasil
    Anderson of the Brasil

Se Cancela Toda Actividad Teocratica En Honduras, hoy domingo hasta nuevo aviso

de nuestro colaborador :

“a raíz de una encuesta que el presidente del país de Honduras intento realizar, la sucursal de Honduras de los Testigos de Jehová, ya veían venir una crisis política por tal razón ellos sugirieron hasta nuevos aviso suspender toda actividad cristiana publica para evitar represalias con los militares de Honduras…

Como ya muchos pueden darse cuenta de los noticieros de sus países la crisis política de Honduras comenzó con el primer paso que hizo los militares de sacar del país al presidente…

Como primera medida que tomaron las autoridades del país es un toque de queda y todo el que este fuera de las calles sin ningún motivo de justificación sera encarcelado por 24 horas y acusado de desobedecer a la autoridad publica, lo que por tal razón se suspendieron nuestras reuniones…

Ahorita solo estamos a esperas de noticias mas que todo del Internet por que todos los periódicos radios y televisión han sido militarizadas para que no brinden ningún tipo de información de la cual ellos no autoricen….

Saludos y que Jehová nos cuide y guíe en este momento difícil que empezamos a pasar…saludos”

http://www.noticias.jwbrothers.org/?p=1019

• Anderson of the Brasil
    Anderson of the Brasil

Honduras: Cancel All activity is the Jehovah's Witnesses
    jun.28, 2009 in News, Religious Persecution, religion, politics, Jehovah's Witnesses
    Honduras: Cancel All activity is the Jehovah's Witnesses

"Following an initiative where the president tried to re-elect of Honduras, the Branch of Jehovah's Witnesses in Honduras provides that a political crisis were to happen, it is suggested that until a new advert, it suspend all activities to avoid public Christian retaliation to the Military of Honduras ...

As many can see in the news in their countries of Honduras, the political crisis began with the first step and following the military removed the president of the country ...

As the first step taken by the authorities of the country was a curfew and a warning that anyone who is out of the streets, without any justification would be arrested for 24 hours and accused of disobeying the authorities, were suspended for this reason our Meetings ...

Now we are waiting for news on the Internet, since all the newspapers and radio and television have been militarized not provide any information other than those allowed by them ....

Greetings and take care of all that Jehovah in and guide us during this difficult period, we began to move ... compliments.

http://www.noticias.jwbrothers.org/?p=1019

• Anderson of the Brasil
    Anderson of the Brasil

We hope that this friendly nation can remain in peace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit