Sending Out a Letter to My JW Daughter - Give Me Your Thoughts Please

by flipper 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Vinny
    Vinny

OTWO writes: "There is a slight chance that Flipper will get caught because of photos, but someone has to be gunning for him"

**** His own words are that his ex wife is gunning for him and is a Nazi like JW. (But also people just roaming could see him and pass it on).

The title of the thread with Flipper and Mrs Flipper's photos all over them has NAME OF CALIFORNIA TOWN in the title itself.

Flipper continues to BUMP THE THREAD many times in a year.

I have already made my points (along with others) and I can just move on now.

But if Flipper wants to post more nonsense and lies about me, reading my mind, Vinny is jealous nonsense etc etc, then he can expect another reply smacking his sorry claims down.

It's still early Sunday and a very nice day here. Just no more silly comments Mr. Flipper and I agree with OTWO and Jeff and go ahead and move on.

Aloha,

Vinny

• Odrade
    Odrade

"I preferred to use Steve Hassan's methods of just talking in an authentic way to my daughter without discussing the witnesses"

Hassan has never advocated a complete avoidance of the issues. I believe you are misinterpreting this suggestion as a recommendation for conflict avoidance. Instead, he recommends finding the authentic personality by having loving, but non-confrontational discussions with them. He suggests presenting small ideas and facts in as neutral way as possible, to get a cult-indoctrinated person to think with their own authentic internal voice. Avoiding the issue entirely, even when directly queried, is tantamount to telling the person that their concerns are irrelevant.

In the end, people, including Flipper, are going to do what they want, for their own reasons. It is to be hoped that they are not deluding themselves so that they can be more comfortable on the path of least resistance. It is also to be hoped that they are not presenting this distortion/misrepresentation/selective interpretation, as coming from an authority on breaking indoctrination.

• nelly136
    nelly136

i know someone who was recently found on an ex board with a photo after a successful fade and it didnt take them long to df her, the person who theoretically shouldnt have been on the exjw site to find her didnt have any problems turning her in. (after all it is for the greater good of keeping the cong clean)

so thankyou vinny for the reminder that this can and does happen even tho the net is a huge place and that common sense is in order when it come to how much of yourself you put out there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit