Sending Out a Letter to My JW Daughter - Give Me Your Thoughts Please

by flipper 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Its a very good letter Flepper, I wish you the best.

• PEC
    PEC

• verystupid77
    verystupid77

I love it. It melted my heart. Hope it works.

• boyzone
    boyzone

lovely post, post, post.

• Scott77
    Scott77

mr flipper,

Please, declare unconditional love for her no matter what. I think you might hav done that already. Mr. Flipper, I have an idea for you to take a way your daughter from the organisation. Since your daughter and her hubby are actively trying to find new converts, is it possible for you to set up a fake study who is an Ex-JW? Then help pass important questions to her through a study. The questions should help her come to her sense. It may be difficult but a good idea. Mr, Flipper, what do you think?

Scott77

• Ohio Nana
    Ohio Nana

A lovely letter and I hope it is successful. I babysat my JW grands yesterday and it went well. My daughter and I just don't discuss JW stuff at all. But I was never baptized either just a unbaptized publisher for 1 1/2 yrs.I wish you and Mrs Flipper all the best and hope this letter starts to waken your daughter to what she is missing.

Ohio Nana

• poppers
    poppers

Very nice letter, flipper - touched my heart.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Flipper,

The letter is great! You bring her back to what it's really all about, family, memories and being loved unconditionally.

nj

• homeschool
    homeschool

I was going to comment the same way as Jamie Bowers....my old jw mind answered quickly and automatically when you mention the question about the ten years/twenty years? comment.

To be honest, a tear just came to my eyes when I read that. I think its a letter showing true, sincere, unconditional love.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I think the letter is very sweet and I think it's good that nothing was brought up about the religion. That way she doesn't feel any threat about you trying to pull her away from it. (even if that is our secret wish! lol)

I really hope it works out well for you and gets her thinking about the real family that she is missing out on!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit