Super serious question

by 5thGeneration 50 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If your thread is serious..Get help..Now!!.............................................OUTLAW

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hi 5thGeneration. It must feel as if the weight of the guilt is crushing the very air out of your lungs. I'm sure breaking free from such a long line of JWs is proving extremely difficult and life right now may seem a very heavy burdon.

Please don't give up. Go see someone who you can speak openly with - get it off your chest/mind. Don't try and guard the way you speak or how you feel - you need the release.

I would recommend a book called : 30 years as a Watchtower Slave. It is the story of man who was obviously enslaved in the faith and how the organisation blantently manipulated situations to get their desired result. It tells of the difficulty in breaking away and what it means. It details how converts are made. This book will go a long way in helping to see what the organisation is really about.

Life is a glorious gift. May you see light at the end of the tunnel - even if it's just a faint glimmer, grasp onto that and hold it close. As your peace of mind grows so will that light. I may not know exactaly what you are going through but if you would like to "talk/email" I'm a good listener and have a big heart. I'll leave you a PM with my details.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Is anyone in touch with 5thGeneration? I am really worried.

~Rachel

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Yea I heard this b4. One sister who was the progeny of two special pioneers/CO was called the circuit breaker. She was way overweight and insecure. What a surprise? Call her the reason her parents couldn't be the most holy and pray u get a "normal" daughter

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Bump... 5th where are you?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Wow, just read this thread. Incredible. My deepest sympathies to you, 5thGen.

I am confident that with support you can make it through this... please hang in there...

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

5thGeneration, please check in with us!

I just dug up this old thread of mine: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/162046/1/I-am-So-Angry

YOU CAN GET THROUGH THIS!!!

Rachel

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

This is why this forum rocks so much and why I am grateful for it. We are from all over the world and though we may not physically have met we have a bond that very few understand.

• minimus
    minimus

Where's 5th???

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Yeah, seriously, I wish we would hear from him. Is anyone in touch with him?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit