** Asking the Hard Questions **

by FlyingHighNow 73 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you, Jeff.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

FHN

Dep, I've said enough to you. You now how I feel.

I can only guess. You don't touch the simple questions, let alone "Hard" questions. More importantly, How do you think your church would or has handled the questions I raised? They seem to side with me on at least some of the issues. They say they share the idea that the bible is inspired by God. They say they believe in the deity of Christ.

Jeff

I don't want to involve myself in the debate with Dep Dog, other then to say, your god is someone I would stay away from. Let me guess, he will destroy me... As I always say, "Get in line."

What's the saying? None of us are getting out of this life alive. We all gotta go sometime.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    They seem to side with me on at least some of the issues. They say they share the idea that the bible is inspired by God. They say they believe in the deity of Christ.

"Cafeteria Episcopelians"?

BTS

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The Episcopal Church doesn't use the term cafeteria as some Catholics do. The most devoted Catholics I know are "cafeteria." They use birth control or have tubals, different things they know where the vatican goes beyond scripture. You have to used your head, Burns, or else why not join a cult? You know?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit