How has Life Been Going For You ? Wanna Talk about It ?

by flipper 44 Replies latest jw friends

• four candles
    four candles

Peace out Mr Flipper!!!!

Doing absolutly fantastic,no worries about having to get up on a sunday,get in a suit on a roasting hot day!!!

Got a good lady,got some good music,got some good family and making new friends.

And no depression!!!! Bonus!

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Absolutely fantastic. Enjoying work, reenrolled in school for the Fall, getting into local politics, fathering my daughter, hoping to get more into my hobbies by year's end, only thing missing is a good relationship with a lovely lady.

Isaac

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mouthy I had the great priviledge of seeing Tom Jones last year. I have one of his pussy cat shirts.

I tried to find his songs on You Tube that included his back up singers, I think those ladies are great. One in particular was so good, when she and Tom sing to each other you can just feel the sizzle.

I wanna see him again!...

Snoozy

O.K. O.K.!!!! So I am jealous!!! I have gone to see him 4 times.
    I think he is STUPENDOUS!!!!!

• ninja
    ninja

grace and tom jones?....so you like the older men? .....he he

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Hello Flip,

Long time no talk. Everything seems well. My children are doing okay even tho I'm encouraging them to go to college but they have yet to do so. I also believe my JW wife is only going thru the motions as a JW. I honestly believe that if it weren't for her family she would cease in her JW activity. I'm still looking for the winning lottery ticket tho.

I hope you and your family the best.

Quirky

• flipper
    flipper

Glad to see you guys and gals are hanging in there doing well. Was working all night so I'm home now to respond.

SNOOZY- So you saw Tom Jones perform last year ? All the ladies love this guy . Hilarious. Did you throw your panties at him like the rest do ?

FOUR CANDLES- So glad to hear you are doing great ! You have a good lady, great friends, great music ! Life is good ! Good for you.

TRUTHSETSONEFREE- Isaac , glad to hear things are going well for you ! Sounds like you are feeling more comfortable in your non-witness skin . Don't most of us ? For sure. The right lady will come along for you- believe it. It took me until age 46 to find the right one- but it was worth the wait. Keep your chin up.

MOUTHY- Wow ! Mouthy ! You've seen Tom Jones 4 times ?? Now be honest- did you give him any souvenirs to keep ?

NINJA- I hear you. What is it with Tom Jones that sets these lady's off ? Must be something in the air that makes them fling articles of clothing at him ! LOL!

QUIRKY- Good to hear from you bro ! We'll have to talk soon sometime ! That's great you are encouraging your children to go to college . Keep it up. It will help them beyond what they would get as witnesses. Hopefully your wife will come to see the injustices of the organization in time - and although you never wish anyone to screw her over in the org. - sometimes f our relatives experience getting mistreated by elders or others - it has caused some to wake up to the real truth about the alleged " truth ". So hang in there- you just never know what may happen. Best to you and your family as well ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• chellechelle
    chellechelle

have to say i havent been on this forum in quite a while now. we have been dealing with quite a lot. i am trying to maintain contact with my sister who is still living with my seriously addicted jw mother. talked to her on monday for this first time in months. my boyfriend and i have had to float around between friends for three months as we were awaiting an aprtment to move into. thankfully we finaly found one and it is the best we could have hoped for. its a basment apartment in a brand new and absolutely beautifuly decorated house/. we will be moving in on wednsday if my dads car get out of hte shop so he can help us move. if not we arent sure what we are going to do. we both plan to start doing a few correspondence courses and start getting on our way to college. we personally just cant wait to have our own space and privacy back, which we have been severally lacking for over three months now. there has been quite alot of family drama going on for me as they seem to hate mincan and i way of life. everyone seems to have such a problem with him and i jsut cant see why. he is so amazing and takes care of me better then my own father ever did. happy to say we have jsut had our one year anniversary and i cant wait until the next one.

• flipper
    flipper

CHELLECHELLE- I am glad to hear things are going well for you and Mincan. It's nice to hear from you. My wife enjoyed talking with you the other day. Try to understand that your witness relatives have trouble with your way of life because they are TOLD to have trouble with it due to being cult mind controlled. They follow so many rules and regulations - even THEY get confused about what is " new light " or " old light " in their WT organization. But you guys are making a new life for yourself and are happy- and THAT is what counts. I've got some witness family members too that treat me like poison - namely my 2 daughters 22 and 20. So hang in there , many of us are going through the same things sis. Give my best to Mincan , and keep in touch. Good luck on the new place and pursuing college ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• musky
    musky

Only a genuinely decent poster would start a thread asking how others are doing. My hats off to you sir!

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Works going well..

In school, 2 semesters to go to get my masters

On the home front, I'll be single again soon (been dumped )... I'll need to learn to date (something most people learn in high school, lol)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit