How has Life Been Going For You ? Wanna Talk about It ?

by flipper 44 Replies latest jw friends

• vikesgirl101
    vikesgirl101

I know that we have corresponded in some threads. I want you to know Flipper, and Mrs. Flipper that I am so happy for the first time in my life. I am 33 years old, and walked away from a religion that both sides of my family have been in for three and four generations. That makes me a 5th generation. But I have made my own family. I bought my first Fathers Day card for my surrogate dad. It was beautiful, and he cried.

My children ages 13 and 8 are more rounded than ever. Well...except my 13 year old flips off the K Hall whenever we pass by. We are working on Namesta with that child. My 8 year old is in a Little Miss pageant for our town.

Maybe all of this you have gathered in my posts. Glad to hear that you and Mrs Flipper are well. I enjoy your posts. Thanks!!

• flipper
    flipper

MUSKY- Thanks to you back sir ! I appreciate it. We make lots of different friends here across the United States and the world actually - and I like to touch bases every now and then to see how they are doing . Hope you are well too.

AWAKENED at GILEAD- Hey Lance ! Good to hear from you dude. Glad your education is going great and you are close to getting your masters. I'm so sorry you are having a hard time on the home front. Please be assured of Mrs. Flipper and my abiding love for you as a friend. Didn't see this bumped up till today as I had to work all night last night . I'll try to call you tomorrow buddy. Please take care and hang in there .

VIKESGIRL 101- Just saw this thread bumped up late today as I was working all last night. I'm glad things are going well for you ! I know how challenging it can be when you are a 3rd or 4th or 5th generation witness then exiting it. I was a 2nd generation witness but all my family was in it. It's so ggood that your children are doing well and are happy and that you are raising them to think free without cult mind control ! Keep up the great work mom ! Glad you are close with your " surrogate " father. Thanks for the kind words towards my wife and I. We are doing good. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• NINfan05
    NINfan05

well lets see...

this summer i am trying to pay of some debt that i got after losing some work this past winter.

after that i hope to get to go to school to become an interior designer. or at least start saving some to go towards it. feels great to actually have a goal in life that is ACUALLY MINE!!!!!!

other than that i think if my husband and i get some vacation time we will prolly go camping/canoeing down in MO. Current river is the best!! woohoo!

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

You have seen my previous post sbout my life...feeling like a "Nowhere Man"...

• flipper
    flipper

NIN FAN 05- Paying debt is always a good thing for sure ! My wife and I are trying to do that as well. That's great you have a goal to be an interior designer ! Good for you. I wish you well with that. Hope you and hubby get to go camping too. My wife and I have a couple trips planned as well.

JUSTHUMAN 14- You are nowhere near a " nowhere man " my friend ! You have a lot of class and are a kind and great person ! You are just going through a rough patch right now. This too shall pass. You will come out on a good end and be stronger for it believe me. Hang in there friend. Peace out, Mr.Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit