Is the Kingdom Hall a good place for ugly guys to get pretty girls?

by donny 40 Replies latest jw friends

• The Berean
    The Berean

Over time, the pretty "looker" can become ugly "inside" and then the ugly guy will look again ... for someone on the "outside"!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Is the Kingdom Hall a good place for ugly guys to get pretty girls? Worked for me.

I have to say it worked for me, too.

Most places, "spiritual" brothers are in such short supply. I think the sisters look at qualities in
    roughly this order:

1. Is he a brother in good standing?
    a. What privileges does he have in the congregation?
    2. Is he in good enough health to work?
    a. Or can he at least perform the marital dues?
    b. If NO to 2 and 2a, then skip to 4.
    3. Does he have a job?
    4. Does he have any money at all?
    5. Am I not totally repulsed by looking at him?

• Priest73
    Priest73

Sh*t. I'm headed back to the KH. Haircut and an shave, and maybe I could score a "pretty girls"

• Spook
    Spook

Yes...for the spiritual brothers they have the benefit of "status" within the social group.

Yes...also for the bad boys...because the girls with a head on their shoulders who know it's a load of crap LOOOOOOOOOVE a guy with a secret wild side. It was much easier to date "above my league" when I was a JW - both the good girls and the bad.

However, none this says anything about whether or not the dudes are actually getting laid or that the marriage is physically compatible. Why marry a hottie if they are a repressed, icy shrew.

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

LOL @ OTWO!!!

• out4good3
    out4good3

How many of you actually "bagged" the pretty JW girl you dated before you were actually married?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Just the well-hung ones.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Hmmm, maybe I should go back and get myself a hottie. I might have a chance now that I have a job that's better than cleaning windows.

Then I can DA again.

W (someone please hit me for thinking this...)

• lostjdub93
    lostjdub93

when i was a teen, i had my pick but it was too easy, I remember a summer at the DC," i may go the hell for this" lol I had a girl for each day. and i really mean had. well you know waht im sayin. I HAVE CHANGED ALOT SINCE MY DAYS AS A YOUNG UN-BAPTIZED JW. WOW the stories.

• StAnn
    StAnn

If only I could find my wedding photos from my first marriage, the one to the Dub. I'd post them here. He was definitely not what you'd call attractive. Me, well, I was just as pretty as could be. But he was a Ministerial Servant and a pioneer.

He definitely married above himself when he married me.

St. Ann

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit