Is the Kingdom Hall a good place for ugly guys to get pretty girls?

by donny 40 Replies latest jw friends

• helpaJWwife
    helpaJWwife

I have been to a few meetings and the memorial and yes i have noticed the ugliest men with pretty women. i am never surprised by this in any situation. ugly men tend to treat women better because they are aware of their ugliness and know that they need to keep a girl happy to keep her around and if by chance they are a pretty girl they work extra hard...however that is in the real world.

in the world of DUBS these women who want to have a husband who practices the same faith as they do (as they are taught to, apperantly) have little choice in the men. the hall i have gone to has very few attractive men, well in my opinion. they give me that "controlling husband" vibe, which a smart women can pick up a mile away.

my husband is very attractive and definatly stands out at the hall. he better wear his ring at those meetings, i am a "wordly girl" and have no problem choking the hell out of one of them if they dare look at him twice.

so ugly men go ahead and find you a pretty jw girl however.......expect a boring sex life!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit