My wounds opened up badly today

by Maddie 59 Replies latest jw friends

• journey-on
    journey-on

I don't get the reason behind returning the toys. Do they think they are demonized or something! Why would they use the saddest of times to do this, thus adding a doubly whammy to your own personal pain?! How heartless and over-the-top!

• restrangled
    restrangled

Maddie, I can't imagine the pain you are experiencing. You are dealing with many losses at one time, I am so sorry!

r.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Maddie,

I am sorry for the great pain you are suffering on different fronts now. Inactive like you, I understand how you don't have to be officially out of the organization to be shunned.

Hoping the best for you and yours in this time of sorrow.

Love,

CoCo

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi Maddie,

Good to see you on here. Sorry you are having a tough time right now. Rest assured we are praying for you. Ask the Lord for His peace and trust in Him. I have known His peace in some very difficult times and it certainly goes beyond all understanding.

Philippians 4:4-7 (New International Version)

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

All the best,

Stephen

• Maddie
    Maddie

I am so grateful to you all who have replied to me with such kindness and understanding. It means so much to me right now to have your support, even though my husband is such a tower of strength to me.

Snowbird - Thank you for your prayers and telling me I am loved. I love you all too.

StAnn - Thank you for sharing your own experiences with me. They sound very similar to what is happening to me. The worst thing is the thought that my grand daughter will think me a bad person and that I didn't care about her. I will do what you suggest and maybe in years to come I will be able to show her I really loved her.

Journey On - I am going to write her a letter as often as I can and store them safely. Thank you.

Cordelia - My youngest son has tried to talk to him, but he just gets brushed off and told he doesn't understand, which makes him angry and feel like hitting my JW son. I am sure in my own mind that the extent of their treatment to me is down to my DIL and I know it probably wouldn't enter my sons mind to give me all the toys back.

Scott77 - I dont know or understand either but think that the evil WT is behind it all. My son wasn't always like this but since he married has got more paranoid about demons and everyone outside the WT being evil. Thank you for assuring me of your love and support.

Journey-on - I wonder the same things and just cant get to grips with their callous attitude. My husband even suspects my DIL wanted to parade my grand daughter in front of me to taunt me. I hate to even think that she is capable of such a thing, but sometimes I wonder.

Maddie

• journey-on
    journey-on

Sweet Maddie

Your DIL may indeed be wanting to hurt you. I find they have a certain kind of disdain for those of us who have made this choice to leave. It is borderline hatred for us and since they can't SHOOT us, they will use other vile things to inflict pain. Be strong and endure it as best you can and be glad for those in your life that practice real love for you.

• chickpea
    chickpea

oh maddie....

i have no grandchildren yet
    but i can feel the piercings
    you have had to endure....

bless your heart, mate

• carla
    carla

Words escape me, I'm so sorry.

I hate this cult.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I can only imagine how hurtful that is for you.

Perhaps your son would benefit from reading the latest awake "Is it wrong to change my religion"?

• Maddie
    Maddie

Hello Chalam - Thank you for your prayers, they are needed now.

Journey-on - Hatred is such an awful thing and makes me shudder that it could be aimed at me. If the WT can cause this then it is truly evil.

Chickpea - I pray that you never have to experience this kind of thing. Bless you lots too.

Carla - All cults like this are wicked things and the thought that so many people trapped in them really upsets me.

Co co - Thank you for caring

restrangled - Thank you too for caring

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit