Watchtower July 15th - womanly submission issue scan

by dozy 56 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

*vomit* I won't even read it because it's the same shit, different day.

• lrkr
    lrkr

I always felt like something was wrong with me/us because our family never worked this way. My wife has no problem telling me that I'm wrong, she wouldn't wear an apron in a million years and she wanted to go to college to improve herself. These articles make it look like the 1950's model is the best and only way of having a good family. Wow are things better now that I can see through this shite!!

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    These articles make it look like the 1950's model is the best and only way of having a good family. Wow are things better now that I can see through this shite!!

The irony is that a lot of family problems are because of the 50's model, it does not work.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Is the whole issue available for download yet??? This article amazes me....and what amazes me more is how people eat the drivel up, just nodding their head and fully believe this is all from Jehovah.......but I guess in June the sheeple are told to follow the GB.....

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

a women that just says yes to everything and checks everything with her husband first and always lets him make every decision..

what a complete turn off!!

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

a women that just says yes to everything and checks everything with her husband first and always lets him make every decision..

what a complete turn off!!

Sounds like the drone that at least the JW GB wants, perfect submission......the WT has printed a book on the lesser prophets, when will they print one about the amazing women in the bible like Ruth, Mary etc.....

• mouthy
    mouthy

Where can I get one Dinah?

There are shops in Canada called "sex shops" that sell em( wink wink)
    I WAS a subjective wife. Only learned to drive when hubby allowed
    (When he was dying).Did ALL he said...( except SOME things the WT said
    was a NO NO!!! You all know what THAT was>>>>

• truthlover
    truthlover

I cant subscribe to that mentality.. my hubby was a JW, I wasnt, we got married, I got baptized, he became an elder and I an elders wife..

My hubby was a funny guy, was very outgoing and personal, concerned about people-we both worked, I took care of paying bills, house

We had our arguments, we had our good times, a lot of them - he got what he wanted, I got what I wanted, we spoiled each other--all I had to do was suggest something and stop talking, he would come around and do whatever I wanted, so I could not complain..

He died and I thank God that I was as involved with doing everything I could while he was alive - I learned a lot and am able to survive, not like those who are a submissive lot and depend on their husbands to show them what to do as far as driving, paying bills, etc. It is a shock to many wives to have to take care of themselves when a death occurs - women should be knowledgeable, thats why they have a brain!

Eve was submissive to her husband only AFTER the sin - when God decreed she would be -- yet many religionists have taken this to indicate a woman be of lesser value in a man's eyes from that time on - I can only think of that Levite who allowed his wife to be raped and then cut her in twelve pieces.. maybe there was a moral to that story but I cant find it ...

submissive doesnt mean being a fool

• possible-san
    possible-san

Oh!
    Our grandma, Ms. mouthy.

I am thankful when you sometimes write to this forum.
    I am sometimes worried about your health.

God loves you and so do I.

From Japan

possible

• M.J.
    M.J.

Contradict husband in front of children. If she disagrees with him , to discuss it in private.

Good advice, but implication here (by omission) is that it's fine for the husband to contradict/override the wife in front of the kids?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit